i want to finger my husband.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've asked my wife fpr the past 2 years to do this, with no luck. I've also emailed her information on the highten arousal men can get from prostate stimulation...to reinforce that's it more than something kinky I want to try. No luck.

My birthday's coming up....we'll see.

skeeter1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl in High School who played with my ass while giving me head. She would massage the area and rub her finger all around my hole and just as I started to cum she would insert her finger up my ass and I would cum so hard that I thought I would pass out. I loved it and so did she.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
L - U - B - E.

Men are direct beings, being direct with him might prove to be more exciting rather than "working him up"; it is true that foreplay can relax someone, but in regards to instinct bearing it in and of itself can be a great turn-on. Be sure one hand is warm and rub his back / buttocks, it'll help his muscles relax.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thought of fingering my husband til he moans and roars is a turn on. Yet ge is a little reluctant. Something tells me he would let me. I don't know the technique or even how to seduce him. Can I get some help.
Hon, why not try it when he is on top of you and has entered you and started thrusting into you, wait until he seems to be getting excited and pull him closer to you and reach around his backside and start pushing your finger(s) into him then alot depends on how long he can last on top before he cums and of course the physical size difference between you, but seems like a good time to do it I have done that with a number of women and most seemed to like it if done at the right time.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can't get over asking your lady to work your hole, play with it your self in the shower. It takes a lot of the fear away when you do it yourself for the first few times. You will find your prostate quick enough: gently massage it. Put your finger in about two knuckles in and point to your balls. It feels firm. You don't need to poke it. Just press and rub a little.
I tried this once, but couldn't find the prostate. I have longish fingers, so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there a particularly good position to be in? And a particularly good way to reach - hand between the legs from the front, or from the back?

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's not everyone's thing. I'm a complete bottom so I'm happy for my arse to be played with, but my boyfriend is a complete and utter top who absolutely hates anything going inside his butt. He doesn't mind a bit of light stroking of the outside, but so much as a pinky goes in there his dick goes soft, he just hates it. It's just not some people's cup of tea.

tderwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BTW....I pray there are more women out there like you. If I could ever find the right woman...who really knew how to blow my mind sexually.....I'd be set for life.

It is a shame most woman don't want to do it or fear the man will not allow it. I would love to find a woman open to the idea! :biggrin1:

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I tried this once, but couldn't find the prostate. I have longish fingers, so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there a particularly good position to be in? And a particularly good way to reach - hand between the legs from the front, or from the back?

I think it works best if you are on your back or sitting down. That way I have the best access and the curl of my fingers is working in the right direction.

After a hot shower works best cause you are all relaxed and clean. Google a few medical diagrams, they are all over the net if you are unsure of the location. Mine feels pretty obvious up there... you results may vary.