I want to get a massage....

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This only helps if you go to a massage parlor. You try this with a real massage therapist and you'll get your butt thrown out!

You must be out of your mind. I've done this everywhere. Even in the nicest spas. Being nude is how you're supposed to be when receiving a massage. Some therapists don't even cover me with a towel. I also work out and shave my body. So having a smooth hard body is definitely attractive to the therapist. Be nice, smile and act respectful and you'll receive much better treatment. Don't ask for a handjob or sex. If they offer then obviously it's up to you.

But in no way will you get thrown out for being nude on the table and getting stiff.

athrunzalaz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In San Francisco there are many massage parlors offering anything from handjobs to full sex. I have spent some time staking out a couple of places for research, and the majority of men are early 20s to mid 30s, with some in their 40s, and very few older than that. Most of them well groomed, attractive men. I was very surprised to find that, as I had always believed it was older men that frequent these places.

As for the OP, he seems to be conflicted about what he's looking for. Nothing sexual, and yet he's intrigued by the idea of an attractive masseuse seeing his penis. It sounds as if indecent exposure is what excites him.

My advice is to go to a certified massage if that's what you want, but if you are looking to flash your goods you would be better off finding a place that gives extras. There's no rule saying you have to accept anything other than a massage. Many of them are attractive, give a good massage, and are much more accepting of seeing a naked penis.
Can you recommend some of the massage parlours in SF with attractive men?