Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You were uploading a bunch of his videos, and I was simply CURIOUS to see if you had some recent stuff. I didn't ask, plead or beg you to upload anything so for you & those other random people to call me spoiled/ungrateful (lol at that btw) was weird and made zero sense.

I was just asking you a simple question and didn't need your attitude or theirs. But do what you do ^_^

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You were uploading a bunch of his videos, and I was simply CURIOUS to see if you had some recent stuff. I didn't ask, plead or beg you to upload anything so for you & those other random people to call me spoiled/ungrateful (lol at that btw) was weird and made zero sense.

I was just asking you a simple question and didn't need your attitude or theirs. But do what you do ^_^

I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding, be as we all know, its not what you say, its how you say it. You came off as being unhappy with his downloads because they weren't recent enough for you...and let's be honest, if he "did" have newer scenes you would've wanted him to download them. You weren't asking only because you were curious.

ericsneo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:wtf2:
Curious?
OH,OK then
And if I said yes,you would not ASK me to upload them?You just WANTED to know if I had new scenes form him?Right...

I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding, be as we all know, its not what you say, its how you say it. You came off as being unhappy with his downloads because they weren't recent enough for you...and let's be honest, if he "did" have newer scenes you would've wanted him to download them. You weren't asking only because you were curious.

Thank you:biggthumpup2::biggthumpup2::biggthumpup2:

ricki876

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have some newer scenes?

Yes.... This sounds so unhappy and sour. I'm such an awful person. Lol whatever why am I even arguing over this? I asked a question that some people misinterpreted because tone is such a subjective thing over the internet. I didn't have an attitude or was rude, just wanted to know.

Anyway, if he does or doesn't I don't really care now. Good day :)

ericsneo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sothy Hiko-Lisa Sans Limites(592X432)
PiXhost - Free Image Hosting

Download
Pass is:
Code:
ericsneo666
Bijou-Big Dick Teen Junkies(640X368)

Code:
http://oron.com/gd7vpdajvevq
same pass

Veronica Devil-Euro Angels Hardball 9(480X352)

Code:
http://oron.com/vqjmzwxxew8h
same pass

Again this shit with Crocko :
If this shit continues with them(have to upload 1 file 2 or even 3 times because-"connection lost-please try again"),I will stop using them.
I don't have the time to upload a 300+ MB file 3 times with my shitty upload-speed(need around 45 minutes to upload 100 MB)
I mean,I uploaded over 1000 files to MU-got that same mistake maybe 5-6 times.Oron also till now no mistakes.With this host(crocko) uploaded 20-30 files-had 15 mistakes already
If this shit persists for a few more days,I will stop uploading to crocko.
I just don't have the time to fuck around with shitty hosts

And to ricki876:
Goodbye,hope to see you post again in this topic when hell freezes over

ericsneo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Angelika Black-Widow(720X400)

Code:
http://oron.com/4kp7ifft1fqx
Pass is:
Code:
ericsneo666
THAT'S IT!!!
I had enough of this crocko bullshit.Again that fucking host gave up.And I give up on it.
I mean 50% of uploads broken!
So,from now on,I will upload to oron or maybe I will find some other host,but crocko is done for me

pavel_praha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That sucks man, hope it doesn't get you too frustrated.

Do you know which movie this is from? This is probably not everybody's cup of tea, as this is Eva Delage and she is not exactly in her 20s anymore, but that's the least of my worries :tongue: She still has the about the best body I've ever seen on a 50 year old, so there you go...

French mature Eva unknown anal
http://img171.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc610&image=05471_60-French-Eva-mature_123_610lo.jpg

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/164361936/60-French-Eva-mature.rar

Last edited:

ericsneo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks man, hope it doesn't get you too frustrated.

Do you know which movie this is from? This is probably not everybody's cup of tea, as this is Eva Delage and she is not exactly in her 20s anymore, but that's the least of my worries :tongue: She still has the about the best body I've ever seen on a 50 year old, so there you go...
Sorry,doesn't look familiar.:frown1:
I think I have it also,but as you just an unknown movie

ericsneo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ericsneo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay