identical twin, identical penis?

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
boyo333 said:
I have identical twin brothers aged 22. I have seen them together flaccid, and seperately aroused. Their genitals are identical.

uh...You want to elaborate on that, Boyo? Not the indentical part, but the seeing them together flacid, and seeing them aroused.

Seem like kind of intriguing cirucumstances. :)

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a quick point to elaborate on twins being identical physically and the effect of environment.
This may or may not help the thread but it's interesting (to me at least) and as i recently had to answer an exam question on twins, it's still fresh in my mind.

Monozygotic twins (one egg, splits in two then implants in the womb and then grows) are rarely identical in size as measured during ultrasound examinations at about 20 weeks. It's only a concern when one is much larger than the other or some other measurement would point to things not being well.
Such a measure would be amniotic fluid volume (the stuff baby floats in - mostly composed of baby piss by the way). One cause of a shortage of this fluid is twin to twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) - one twin shunts blood via aberrant blood vessels in the shared placenta to the other - meaning less blood and nourshment for one twin and therefore less pissing to be done . It's typically the twin shunting to the other that suffers and is smaller and slower to develop. The shunted to twin can often come badly too. In fact it can get so bad that the smaller twin can become "stuck" - kinda squashed up inside the womb if it has it's own sac to float in. This happens as one sac has way more fluid than the other.
Babies in utero can cope for a while if they are effectively starved in this way - an effect called brain sparing occurs where what nourishment there is goes to keep the brain growing and the rest of the body can swing for it. There are thankfully treatments for this.
There are many variations in the degree of TTTS and it can occur extremely rarely in non-identical or dizygotic twins too.
My point is (yes i promise there is one) is that environment does tend to affect us far earlier and in far more bizarre ways than we often think possible.
To those twins out there, carrying twins was risky for your mother, and risky for you too!
I personaly am amazed, since studying medical ultrasound, to learn about the whole pregnancy phenomenon, and how risky an event it is.
I for one have a new found respect for mothers for being able to pull of this feat, and for kids and especially twins for surviving it.
(Yes, I know that some folks here will go on about how the hell one can respect someone for doing or being something they have no control over - but even so, it's a risky business being a pregnant woman and being a fetus and that deserves something. Perhaps some ignorance is bliss after all........) :rolleyes:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chinese 9x6 said:
No they are not the same. I happen to know these 2 guys which are twins. The older one is a shower, 8 inches while soft and only grow up to just over 9 inches when hard but very thick. The younger one however only 5 inches when soft but grow to almost 11 inches when hard but not as thick as his older brother.

What your telling us is the shape is different, but the volume ended up being the same.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the past I have mentioned my twin (now deceased).
We were fraternal, and similar in body type, but not in
height or penis size or shoe size.
He was above average (8),
i am average (6.5).

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Puberty will cause random changes, I can't say they will always be idental.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husbands twin is exactly the same. They are identical twins.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
col1974 said:
Just a quick point to elaborate on twins being identical physically and the effect of environment.
This may or may not help the thread but it's interesting (to me at least) and as i recently had to answer an exam question on twins, it's still fresh in my mind.

Thanks for that whole post col1974. It was genuinely informative and interesting. Though the anecdotal stuff is interesting, the science is hard to come by.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, I met a guy. We went to my dorm room and had (hot) sex. A couple of weeks later, I saw him and walked up to him and invited him to my room again. We had (hot) sex again. Afterwards, I said something to him along the lines of how it was so great we bumped into eachother again. He looked puzzled and asked when it was we saw eachother before. I told him, he looked thoughtful for a couple of minutes, then said it wasn't HIM I met before, but his twin! They were definitely identical in every way visually, nakedly, and penis-wise. (I apologized for being the one to out his twin, he said he had suspected his twin was gay anyway...no prob. I never saw either of them again.)

A few years later, I met another guy who had an identical twin. I never met his twin, but he was straight, and about an inch shorter that my friend, but identical in every other way. My friend theorizes that the difference had something to do with his being very athletic and his twin being not very much so at all. That would indicate that outside environmental factors could cause differences in twins. BTW, he'd seen his brother's cock a few times, hard and soft and said it was identical as far as he could see!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember seeing a text when I was in school, where twins that were separated at birth, and put into foster homes (1940's era), were compared in their early 30's, and while having the exact faces, had totally different bodies, including cocks, which was interesting in itself. One guy was a big oafish guy, with a limp cock about the same as his thumb. The other guy was MUCH shorter, and lean, but well-proportioned, and his limp cock was a think nice long hanger. It was to show the effects of environment, and for me, it was pretty clear.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have cousins near my age who are identical twins. Mirror twins - one is righthanded the other is lefthanded, one parts his hair on the right, the other on the left, etc. When they were boys it was easy to tell them apart my glancing at their hair but when a bunch of us would go skinnydipping with them and their hair would get wet it was virtually impossible to tell them apart in all respects, genitalia included. I remember a few group jackoffs where they participated and, again, there was no remarkable difference between them.

Nowadays, however, it is much easier to tell them apart. One is heavier than the other and since he's a heavy drinker, his complextion is darker.

I am a twin and I am bigger than my brother both flaccid and erect.
It has always been something to joke about between us and our friends. Even my brother jokes about it. He will volunteer that I have a bigger dick and joke say that I got his half. Its no big deal. Brothers, even twins, have different size dicks. I have known other twins that are exactly the same and some that are just like me and my brother.
The funniest thing was one of my friends in high school whos brother (3yrs younger) was ALOT bigger than him. It bothered the sh*t out of him and gave us alot of ammo. LOL.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is so interesting..
i know of two identical twins who are both gay, it weirds me out a little because it seems so odd that both would turn out to swing the other way. i mean assuming sexual orientation isnt down to genes or owt, i get a little :eek: at the fact of it happening, lol

i've never seen twin penii though. :( shame cause two brothers is quite the fantasy, two twins would be even better (if a little weird)

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A girl I used to know at uni was dating identical twins. She would never talk about them though, apart from a cryptic comment about the sex being fun, and, yes, they all knew what was going on.

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
My older brother and I have nearly identical genitals, when flaccid. Our cocks look identical and our balls. Erect we are the same size, but his points a little to the left, and mine is straight.

dakingfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in University I occasionally ran around with a set of twins. The one brother would be tagging a girl and his brother would be in the bathroom smoking some weed. Then after awhile, they would switch. The chicks never caught on as to why they could last so long ;-] I have had sex with them both and found their cocks to NOT be identical although the one brother had a harder time "performng" with me. I think that his brother might have been a lot more Bi-sexual.