I'm Married And Fantasize About Sucking a Man

clman68

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a married guy. I love sex with my wife. But I've been fantasizing about sucking a man off for years. Never have. It would ideally be a hung, healthy guy. I think it's a submissive fantasy, where only he is sucked. And on demand...when he needs it he lets me know and I do it. I think about being between his thighs, him using me, teaching me to go deep. In my fantasy, to the base. Sometimes maybe him straddling my face. Sometimes him sitting down and me on the floor sucking him. Him coming in my throat or in my face.

I want to taste it and to feel it touching the back of my throat. I want to know he is dominant and I am submissive. I've jerked off about this for years.

Never done it. Not even sure if I could do it. Are others in the same boat?

clman68

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm near SF. Where do you guys meet each other? Are there more guys like me who want to suck than guys looking to be sucked? Any safety considerations besides the obvious? Thanks guys...

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember being in your shoes.
I remember how badly I wanted to taste dick.
I remember when I sucked that first big cock...an out-of-body experience.
I remember when she found out and tried to run me over with her car.
I remember ducking just in time, the vase smashing against the wall as I hauled the last box of my stuff out the door.
Ah, memories.

Last edited:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may be in the minority here but I think maybe it'd be better if you contain the fantasy? It might be because I am very monogamous so if I were your wife, I'd be mad if I found out you sucked off another man. But if you have discussed this with your wife then it's another story. But if you have a stable monogamous marriage, I think it's better to prioritize it. I don't want to preach here, I was just trying to put myself in your wife's shoes and tell you how I'd react.

I'm a married guy. I love sex with my wife. But I've been fantasizing about sucking a man off for years. Never have. It would ideally be a hung, healthy guy. I think it's a submissive fantasy, where only he is sucked. And on demand...when he needs it he lets me know and I do it. I think about being between his thighs, him using me, teaching me to go deep. In my fantasy, to the base. Sometimes maybe him straddling my face. Sometimes him sitting down and me on the floor sucking him. Him coming in my throat or in my face.

I want to taste it and to feel it touching the back of my throat. I want to know he is dominant and I am submissive. I've jerked off about this for years.

Never done it. Not even sure if I could do it. Are others in the same boat?

I did a bad and found out 20 years ago, on the quiet, before the internet when you had to advertise in mags....one of the most exciting times ever. Had threesomes before but no mm contact. Have had threesomes since, no mm contact. But the memory and experience is still there. Do I wish to do it again, I don't know. I think I be happy at the 1% :) :)

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hope you find someone from here. That way you've already started the process of finding someone and it saves you the cruising, CL and the like. I'm sure there are people here who are safe and would oblige you. I know two straight guys who let there gay business partners suck them off as a favor, just to be nice. So there are people out there who would do this for you. I would, but i'm too far away

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any safety considerations besides the obvious?

You mean like your wife losing her shit and divorcing you?

Or do you mean more like you catching an STI and bringing it back to your wife, and then having her lose her shit and divorce you?

I'm all for guys sucking dicks, but unless you've got an open relationship with her, you'd best get your wife's permission before you actually deepthroat some cock.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember being in your shoes.
I remember how badly I wanted to taste dick.
I remember when I sucked that first big cock...an out-of-body experience.
I remember when she found out and tried to run me over with her car.
I remember ducking just in time, the vase smashing against the wall as I hauled the last box of my stuff out the door.
Ah, memories.

Very well put.

clman68

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm married because I love my wife. She has a beautiful body, and she sucks my cock usually whenever I want it. At least 3 times a week. The best is when I mount her chest and fuck her face. She knows about my fantasy to suck a man, and guess what...she said no.

We have no secrets, so if I did this it would be the first. All I know is I come here, look at the big dicks, wish it were me sucking. Then get horny as all fuck, and get sucked off by my wife. Sometimes when she's sitting on my face with her thighs around my head and her pussy on my mouth I pretend I'm blowing a guy and its a man sitting there.