Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MTV? VH1? Boy, that's after cable was invented. I remember when there were 3 channels and you got up to change the station and there were rabbit ears with tin foil on top of the black and white TV.

Disney's Wonderful Wolrd of Color was the only show on TV in color and we used to go to a friend's house to watch it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so old I remember when you could fill up the tank for $2.50 and drag the boulevard all night long.

Gas prices? I'm so old I vividly remember saying, "Fill er up with Ethel." and it cost 19.9 cents a gallon. (circa 1959) By 1968 it had crept up to 24.9 cents a gallon. The temerity!

Ethel/Ethyl BTW was tetraethyl lead-spiked premium gas that was 100 octane. Zoom!
You got me beat. I remember 29.9 cents per gallon during summer of '69.

I'm so old that I remember when grocery stores and hardware stores were closed on Sunday because it was "the lord's day and family day", and it wasn't right for shops to conduct business on Sundays. There were no such thing as malls, so families had to put up with eachother all weekend. We actually made it work and got along.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry to add another so quickly, but my husband offered this little gem:

"I'm so old, I remember when Michael Jackson was black"

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You forgot to mention that you did it with no shoes on. :wink: :biggrin1:
Ahhhhh dammit!!! That's right - no shoes, and as a matter of fact we didn't have any heat either. Man, I'm so old, I can't remember any of this stuff - and I had to rely on someone I don't even know to jog my memory!!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Psst...hey,njqt, did you see the new vid in hotrocker's gallery? Damn.

I certainly did, and my drool almost shorted out my keyboard! :tongue:

Yeah, well, at least whatever fantasies ensued were within the realm of possibility.

:) I know, right? That hotrocker982 is a pretty attractive fellow. I'm straight, so I'm not into him or anything... :biggrin1::tongue:

njqt! DO something with that wiseass boy. I'd do it myself, but I can't, cause he's straight.