I'm straight but I like very large cocks...why?

aloopdoop

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everybody :)

I've been lurking for a while and finally a couple of days ago I decided to register.

I'm a straight guy, but I feel abnormally attracted by XXL cocks. I'm really turned on by monster penises, and don't know why.

First thing I tought was I was hiding my gay part who pushed to come out...but I really don't like men. I would never in life have sex with another man, but I really would like to handle and play with a massive cock.

Is there anyone out there like me?

Hope I won't be judged (but if I know this place a little, you're great people :) )

ciao

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First, let me comment that I am not attempting to judge you; rather, I am merely attempting to make a meaningful observation! I am not so certain that I fully comprehend the subtle distinction you are making between not ever having sex with a man and yet wanting to play with another man's monster cock. In my experience, the desire to touch, feel,play with or masturbate another cock is the first step in man-to-man sex! Of course, there are many men just like you out here! Don't be intimidated by labels such as straight and gay! I try to think of sex as a continuum that has no bounds or constraints!

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry dude, we are like that. Some guys just hide their curiosity better than others but in reality all guys are in the same situation as you (us).

Reactions: basque9 and oook

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you want to handle a large cock or do you wish that your cock was huge so you could handle it and mess with it? It's a subtle distinction, but I think an important one. We all want the biggest steak right? We all love huge and tall skyscrapers and the cities of the world all try to outdo each other with taller and taller buildings. When we humans want a hot dog... would we rather have an Oscar Meyer weiner (skinny) or a Ball Park frank (they plump when you cook em')? Young men all wish that they had a big and thick muscled frame instead of their "normal" bodies. We all love the majesty of the tall and thick trees of the Redwood forest.

It is a human condition to be interested in big and thick cocks... it has NOTHING to do with being gay!!!

You know what are the signs that you might be gay?

1). Wanting to passionately kissing a man
2). Wanting to feel his body next to yours
3). BEING ATTRACTED TO HIS ASS and in general getting turned on by men's butts.
4). Loving the way a man's natural musk smells
5). Wanting a man to rub his mustache on your face and loving to feel a man with a beard go down on you.
6). Being attracted to beard stuble
7). Being turned off by viewing a vagina that has large labia
8). Wanting to stick your cock up a rectum...
9). Wanting to rub and touch a hairy ass
10). Wanting to dance with a man.

I don't know about your specific situation and how you really feel, but if you want to hold a big thick cock in your hands and you are completely attracted to women... you might be bi, and some experimentation should help you in your decision, I would encourage it. Although if you know that you aren't attracted to the man behind the cock, then you should start a program of enlarging your penis so you can feel a big thick cock that is your own.

Good luck man!!!!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mate liking large cocks is part of being a man. Nothing wrong with that. By taking an interest, and sizing up the competition, it helps you be more aware of yourself.

Dont have to be gay to be aware of someone elses cock business. Dont make you gay matey. Women talk about each others breasts and compare and discuss issues - dont make them lesbians. Same thing with men.

Damian

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...You know what are the signs that you might be gay?

5). Wanting a man to rub his mustache on your face and loving to feel a man with a beard go down on you.
10). Wanting to dance with a man...
How many do you have to score to be a "mo", cuz some "wants" on that list, are total turn-OFFs to me? I only scored a 2, possibly a 3, on that list. :rolleyes:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tripod mate
I dont like none of them 10 things. Yuk! Yuk!
But Im not against looking at another lads big cock, and also touching and wanking them when Im in the right kinda horny mood
If the guys got a big thick circumcised cock like mine I get especially horny

Damian

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know what are the signs that you might be gay?

10). Wanting to dance with a man.

I'm with novice. I struck out on a couple of these. I guess my parents can be happy knowing that their gay son musn't really be gay!

(P.S. the fact that I used the word "musn't" makes me gay by default.)

Reactions: deleted1033600

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me of when I was 12 or so... me and my friends would get together and when one of us would get a hard on, the owner of the erection would measure it with a ruler right there (through their shorts) in front of everybody! It didn't hurt that one buddy had a 8 inch penis when he was 13 or that another friend was about 6 inches thick at the same age... another friend was already 7 inches (those times were burnt in my memory! lol!) I do remember being sad that I only had about a 5 inch penis when I was 12 and was envious of my buddies. None of those guys turned out to be gay and are all happily married. That was as close to a circle jerk that we ever came to. Nothin' actually homosexual about it.

Am I gay because I like to lift weights and enjoy having larger and thicker muscles?

Am I gay because I like to play with my big fat cock?

Am I gay because I love to watch men sink their huge cocks into women's vaginas?

I think not. :biggrin1:

And Novice... I was sooo thinking of you when I made that list! lol!!! I said to myself, "NoviceBtm isn't gonna jive with this list very much... oh well... he IS a very unique gay guy!" you go boy... keep on being your awesome unique self, unable to be defined by traditional labels... you ROCK!!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with novice. I struck out on a couple of these. I guess my parents can be happy knowing that their gay son musn't really be gay!

(P.S. the fact that I used the word "musn't" makes me gay by default.)

Lemme guess... you don't like dancing with men? lol!!!!! :wink:

• Haha
Reactions: jiggysmalls

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
U know what? I think a little reach-around never hurt nobody. That's just my opinion, though. Even though I like to be spit-roasted...I really get turned on by watching a guy with a huge dick jerk off. No touching or anything...just sitting back and watching each other jerk off until the cum shoots out.

cank

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your emotion is ;When you look face of girl you , you feel love . When you look face of man , if he is better than you , you admire. This are different things. In my opinion being gay is socially constructed.In the high school or close organizations(like religious schools).They can't find girl.So , some narcisist guys change their gender as woman(passive gays). Some losers or sexually hungry people fuck them.This does'nt mean I am opposed to gay people.I accept homosexuality as a sexual fantasy.I never understand how a person love someone who has beard.Nevermind it is your life.

Reactions: jiggysmalls