Increase Your Cum Shots

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Pumpkin seeds - unsalted, unroasted. Fresh from a health food store. The really green ones are the best.
No joke - I've noticed a huge increase in ejaculate but I also get hard really fast and rarely the half-mast kind.
I put them on salads, on soups and often a handful at any given time.

The following pertains to increasing Sperm Count, not Semen Volume but Pumpkin Seeds are on this list in order to "maintain a healthy reporductive system (form your own conclusions)." Scroll about half way down "Products that may enhance fertility in Men." It is not meant as a link but just as an underlined Title for what follows (clicking on it will take you to a dead URL).

Male Fertility or Male Infertility

I remember taking a supplement about 5-10 years ago that contained pumpkin seed oil and I noticed a great increase in precum and several what you guys call "over the head" shots but it also contained Soy which is a male Testosterone destroyer so I dumped it. I believe Lecithin is also Soy and taking too much will also give you the shits and make you smell like shit as well!

WHFoods: Pumpkin seeds

Last edited:

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's needed is vitamin e and abstaining from ejaculations for a few days. Won't be a permanent fix of course (meaning it won't make you a permanently big shooter) but will give the desired illusion if you maintain the abstinence every few days.

On a side point the vitamin e will give your cum a sweeter taste. Better to get the vitamin e from natural sources but tablets do work for some guys.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The following pertains to increasing Sperm Count, not Semen Volume but Pumpkin Seeds are on this list in order to "maintain a healthy reporductive system (form your own conclusions)." Scroll about half way down "Products that may enhance fertility in Men." It is not meant as a link but just as an underlined Title for what follows (clicking on it will take you to a dead URL).

Male Fertility or Male Infertility

I remember taking a supplement about 5-10 years ago that contained pumpkin seed oil and I noticed a great increase in precum and several what you guys call "over the head" shots but it also contained Soy which is a male Testosterone destroyer so I dumped it. I believe Lecithin is also Soy and taking too much will also give you the shits and make you smell like shit as well!

WHFoods: Pumpkin seeds

true dat , smart for someone visting MY AZ , your english or russian

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
3 1/2 weeks ago I started Maca, 2 per day. Noticed a little more volume in load size.

Yesterday I added a Saw Palmetto Complex. Which has-

Saw Palmetto
Pyegum
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Zinc

I took to yesterday and one today. I woke up with Morning Wood this morning and have been leaking without touching my cock all morning. Also yesterday I had boners throughout the day. I have yet to JO since taking the Saw Palmetto complex.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's needed is vitamin e and abstaining from ejaculations for a few days. Won't be a permanent fix of course (meaning it won't make you a permanently big shooter) but will give the desired illusion if you maintain the abstinence every few days.

On a side point the vitamin e will give your cum a sweeter taste. Better to get the vitamin e from natural sources but tablets do work for some guys.[/QUOTE
I used to take a daily supplement of vitamin E, but not anymore after recently reading a medical study that stated that the amount of vitamin E in daily supplements is at such a dangerously high level than what should be taken that it increased the chance of prostate cancer by 17%!