increasing sensitivity of penis head

mongooseontherun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey guys i was wondering if theres anyway of increasing sensitivity of my cock head

Im uncut before you say about forskin restoration but ive been j/o since i was about 11/12 maybe younger, pretty often (3/4 times a day if i get chance) and things arnt as good as they used to be and its not as sensitive as it used to be (or compared ot other peoples i know)

I read that using moisturiser might help is there any truth in that?

apart from the obviouse of cut down how much i j/o (hard since im 19 and horny constantly) can anyone suggest anything else to help?

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
As a restorer, I use raw shea butter when I am retaining. It definitely helps me. I am not sure if it would be as beneficial to an intact male though, since intact males would already be producing a natural mucosal substance to keep the glans moist.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
hey guys i was wondering if theres anyway of increasing sensitivity of my cock head

Im uncut before you say about forskin restoration but ive been j/o since i was about 11/12 maybe younger, pretty often (3/4 times a day if i get chance) and things arnt as good as they used to be and its not as sensitive as it used to be (or compared ot other peoples i know)

I read that using moisturiser might help is there any truth in that?

apart from the obviouse of cut down how much i j/o (hard since im 19 and horny constantly) can anyone suggest anything else to help?

I will be interested to read what type of feedback you get about this. I have observed a big decrease in penis sensitivity in my penis for the last several years and it is extremely frustrating at times. There are creams and things you can apply if you have a too sensitive penis and are prone to premature ejaculation but little information or cures for the opposite effect.

gordonlee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Check out:
Foreskin Restoration for Circumcised Men | RestoringForeskin.org
You may find some tips there.

I asked my doc about this 2 years ago and he looked at me like I was from Mars (I am cut, he is latino, so I imagine he is uncut). He said he wasn't aware that the cock gets less sensitive at all... and he is exactly as old as I am (45).

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
hmm sapien where did you get the shea butter?

karique.com

The Unrefined Shea Butter I use come from this place. There are different grades of un-refined shea butter - this company supplies a high grade - it is good stuff. The web site is not properly set up yet but there is a toll free number for ordering.