Indian hunks

thickwade

Experimental Member
Media
I heard that there is a certain tribe of Indians (American) from Arizona, New Mexico...somewhere West that are unusually hung. It is a common trait among them to be 10 or more inches. Anyone else heard of this tribe?

hung4hair

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Jackintgebox

D_Polidore Pudpounder

Experimental Member
Media
ill be sure to get passport numbers, dna and birth certificates next time.

Not sure if any of them are real Indians. Sometimes Latin men looks Indian:wink:

For example, check this out: Its All Gay - An Indian story. Both guys in this video are Latinos.

However check this other video: Its All Gay - indian . These two guys are true Indians (from the south).

Real nice thread...

blackcocklover63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi

There doesnt seem to be any fully dedicated sites just to naked south asian men but they do appear on free general search sites Im currently dating a sri lankan guy and will attach a couple of pics of him. Some sites worth checking out are:-

www.hunkhunter.com click the directory and then click international or ethnic the site links to both pay sites and free pics sites those not displaying an AVS logo. There are some free images of Indian guys on there.

Also try www.gaydemon.com similar to above has listings for ethnic guys indian arab etc.

Another site www.whoregays.com has some great pics of French Arabs Arabs and Latinos's

A site I love but non-nude some topless is a site called www.kabaddi.org its a site about kabaddi which is a sort of tag wrestling/rugby type of sport palyed in South Asia it features photo galleries of Pakistani, Indian, Sri Lanka, and Bangladeshi in sports kit and topless and the men are horny.

Anyway hope thats ok heres some pics of the Sri Lankan guy im dating.

Attachments

blackcocklover63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whilst im on here today I will post some pics from the sites I mentioned plus some of my holiday pics and men i met in Sri Lanka. Now i like them beefy and meaty mainly non-nude but you get the idea what I go for:tongue:

Attachments