Initiation Ceremonies ....

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
These used to be popular for apprentices who had completed their apprenticeships ...
Invariably male, the young lads were stripped naked and had their testicles painted blue and red if they were trainee decorators.
Motor mechanics would have their genitals rubbed with engine oil whilst plumbers would have nuts placed on their nuts.
The rites were inflicted by the older men in the company and were performed in front of crowds of cheering fellow workers.
I think these initiations stopped in the 1980s when female apprentices became a possibility... Some ceremonies went too far needing medical treatment !
The Americans called it "hazing" and it involved college boys ..

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a level of this in a print shop I worked in a few years agoo. The deal was similar to photocopy of your ass except it involved a positioning which is hard to describe byut here gos. Two or more guys--depending on body size and weight and fighting--held the body of the initiate with his legs spread apart and a [piece of wood under the backside to support the penis and balls and the photo camera took a picture and the negative and a plate were then made and a few dozen were run off on a press. These were then posted in various spots on the worksite including in the womens restroom.

THe worst was the lose no matter what aspect of it. If a guy had an erection he was labled a homo and subjected to ridicule (nothing physical though) if a guy stayed flacid then he might be given a nickname such as tiny or shorty or the uncut guy who was called alternately Skin or No-bone since he had a long drooper foreskin. When I had my moment in the spotlight a few of them thought I was already hard and made comments. I let them have their fun but unfortunately started getting turned on and the growth began which left them slightly stunned to put it nicely. They finished inittiiating me and handed me my souveneer copy of my body part, for a few weeks after some of them would just look towards my crotch everytime I came by and occasionally I'd give it a tug along with a wink.

NOt sure if they still do those things.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My frat pranked another one by having the pledges streak through the other house butt-naked at 4:15 in the morning.

The pledges took it upon themselves to bust into the rooms of sleeping brothers, thereby waking them up.

Absolutely Hysterical.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we had an initiation ceremony in the brithish army, called the dance of the flaming arseholes, (it still goes on) roll up a newspaper,stick it between the crack of your butt, set fire to it and see how long you could keep dancin. seen some serious burnt asses. this is true.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, am I ever glad they stopped this. I'm an Industrial Electrician.
I don't think I want 600 volts anywhere near MY nuts !!!! :eek:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
These used to be popular for apprentices who had completed their apprenticeships ...
Invariably male, the young lads were stripped naked and had their testicles painted blue and red if they were trainee decorators.
Motor mechanics would have their genitals rubbed with engine oil whilst plumbers would have nuts placed on their nuts.
The rites were inflicted by the older men in the company and were performed in front of crowds of cheering fellow workers.
I think these initiations stopped in the 1980s when female apprentices became a possibility... Some ceremonies went too far needing medical treatment !
The Americans called it "hazing" and it involved college boys ..

On this note, a 19 year old private in the Royal Green Jackets has gone AWOL after being stripped naked, having beer poured over his naked body and cigarettes stubbed out on his chest . His buttock (?!!) hair was set alight and he was then masturbated with a vacuum cleaner.
All being captured on video .
Other initiates were forced to lick urine from a floor .
That's Wiltshire for you !

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Attended an all-male residential college at sydney university and we also participated in the "flaming arseholes" ritual, so I can verify its authenticity.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To varying degrees, pledge hazing rituals were practiced by all the fraternities in my school's Greek system, the culmination of which was enduring Hell Week prior to formal initiation.

Our house wasn't as bad as others, but still managed to break pledges down with the standard stuff:
> Paddlings
> Verbal humiliation
> Endurance beer bonging
> Performing lewd skits outside a sorority
> Kneelling, crawling, underwear-sniffing, blindfolding, barking
> Scavenger hunts
> Late-night physical test wake-up calls

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To varying degrees, pledge hazing rituals were practiced by all the fraternities in my school's Greek system, the culmination of which was enduring Hell Week prior to formal initiation.

Our house wasn't as bad as others, but still managed to break pledges down with the standard stuff:
> Paddlings
> Verbal humiliation
> Endurance beer bonging
> Performing lewd skits outside a sorority
> Kneelling, crawling, underwear-sniffing, blindfolding, barking
> Scavenger hunts
> Late-night physical test wake-up calls
Paddling and kneeling and crawling break people down? Good thing I wasn't there--sounds like too much fun.