Inserting fingers with dick during penetration

whatsinthebox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else find this hot? I have only had two former lovers who could handle a finger (or two) in them along with my cock during vaginal penetration, but when they accommodated the extra stretching it was an almost instant orgasm for them-- especially when I would thrust deep with my cock and rub their G-spot firmly with my fingers at the same time (aong wth some clit stimulation, of course:smile:)
I could feel them becoming even more soaking wet, and it proved to be a huge turn on.
While most women I am with can't comfortably take the "little extra," it is hot when it does happen. Does anyone else like doing this?

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just started doing this with my wife. I'll put my fingers in while doggying her. She gets so turned on instantly. Plus u can try to put one finger in and rub her asshole at the same time.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only tried this with my GF, with 2-3 fingers slipped in on top of my cock, and she's been able to handle it a few times, after making sure she was properly aroused. It was a big turn on for me, and I wanted to try slipping all 4 fingers in, but despite her being turned on and enjoyed the extra fingers, we couldn't do it for too long.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could almost fist one particular woman I had a relationship with, getting most of my hand in there and gripping hold of my dick. It was a cross between a JO., and a fuck. She was a gusher too.

Reactions: dedalus1994