Intercourse orgasms

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah im sure your big cock is so satisfying that it doesnt matter that our clits out on the outside of our vagina, your big dick is all she needs. I'm sure your ego is fully content with that....especially right before you blow your load on her face.

And your point is..... WHAT?

Be nice… you just haven’t found someone who could make you tremble, shake, scream and cry from a good fucking. He’s out there somewhere…

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And your point is..... WHAT?

Be nice… you just haven’t found someone who could make you tremble, shake, scream and cry from a good fucking. He’s out there somewhere…

No you are just retarded to anatomy. I've had thousands of hours of mind blowing sex. I just know how anatomy works and the ones who can orgasm without being touched are rare honey. If you don't believe me, talk to a sex therapist.

I refuse to think there is something defunct about my body or partner because you've had a lot of fakers. I'd probably fake for the ever-determined male who is trying to make me do something my body cant- just to get him off of me.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you are just retarded to anatomy. I've had thousands of hours of mind blowing sex. I just know how anatomy works and the ones who can orgasm without being touched are rare honey. If you don't believe me, talk to a sex therapist.

I refuse to think there is something defunct about my body or partner because you've had a lot of fakers. I'd probably fake for the ever-determined male who is trying to make me do something my body cant- just to get him off of me.

Talk to a therapist? Are you serious??? They are the biggest freaks out there!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why does every thread in here seem to descend into an argument?

OMG!! WTF DO YOU MEAN ARGUMENTS!!! WANNA DEBATE THIS ONE NOW!!!

*just fuckin' with ya'... hehehe

I agree...seems like every thread some has to get out the poo stick and stir up some shit to fight about....

thorshammer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah Ive almost been duped into getting involved but then I decide to play with my cock some more and smile :)

mademoiselle, it's kinda sexy when you argue though, cause you usually win and keep your cool at the same time and *sighs* your avatar is always sexier than the law will allow ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah Ive almost been duped into getting involved but then I decide to play with my cock some more and smile :)

mademoiselle, it's kinda sexy when you argue though, cause you usually win and keep your cool at the same time and *sighs* your avatar is always sexier than the law will allow ;)

I've been in search for the perfect avatar and I'm glad you approve!

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've know women who are very Hot who don't Cum when fucking. They cum afterwards, or when being eaten, or even when sucking cock. As a male, an older one (70) with a very active sex life, I often don't, or can't cum when fucking, though I enjoy it tremendously, am rock hard, and am Close to cumming. But I will cum when I withdraw my cock, or when being blown, or when in prolonged delicious eating session. Any similar experiences?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've know women who are very Hot who don't Cum when fucking. They cum afterwards, or when being eaten, or even when sucking cock. As a male, an older one (70) with a very active sex life, I often don't, or can't cum when fucking, though I enjoy it tremendously, am rock hard, and am Close to cumming. But I will cum when I withdraw my cock, or when being blown, or when in prolonged delicious eating session. Any similar experiences?

I often don't come when fucking, as awesome as fucking feels. I often have to jerk myself off after my partner has had their fun.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots to digest in this thread. I've seen the 30% figure all over. I often wonder if the number is low because people expect the feeling to be the exact same as their clitoral orgasm.

I think there are mental, emotional and physical parts. Getting her to her orgasmic plateau before or even to full orgasm orally first works for us. Her state of mind and excitement level, the chemistry between the two people. Her emotional feelings, how comfortable she is, ability to open up and let go. Physically finding the right angle and positions, the guy having good enough stamina to last long enough on continuous thrusting.

db2g

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had sex with one girl, my current gf. She has been with two other guys before me. They never got her close to an orgasm. She said that one of them couldn't even make her sweat.

We both work full time and go to school full time so we see each other a few times a week during under the best of circumstances but we have sex often for a minimum of an hour, usually two or three. Everytime we do it, she gets an orgasm, whether it be manual, oral, or intercourse irregardless of the position.

I am not big compared most here, just 7x5.75 so I believe that its all mental. Whether its a day where I have a rock hard erection or just I pulled two straight all nighters writing a paper doped up on mountain dew with bloodshot eyes and its rubbery she still gets one. Before we even take off a single item of clothing, I've already made her imagine multiple orgasms in her mind. By the time we get to the act, her body is merely acting out the fantasies she's been having all day.

I don't know if I got lucky and found an orgasmic girl who had to terrible previous boyfriends, or if I'm unknowingly doing some special trick that is the key to making a guy a great lover, but I think that orgasms have alot more to do with whats going on inside ones mind and less to do with the source of the stimulation.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this all brings up three situations about intercourse orgasm:

1. the woman orgasmed through getting banged. (the 30% but men like to think this happens 100% when they bang her)

2. Woman makes herself orgasm by either riding on top, or some other position like doggy where she makes herself orgasm by doing all the work.

3. She cannot orgasm through intercouse alone, even if its by herself with a dildo.

For the woman who cannot orgasm with a man, Can you orgasm by using a dildo alone, or do you still need another form of stimulation, i.e. clitoral rubbing?

I have had all 3 situations. Actually there is a fourth option. I had a woman who would mount me, grab my penis by the base and rub her clit with it until she orgasmed, no penetration. She would come hard and put a real grip on my penis. That one was a new one. In fact, penetration was too painful for her. Either I was too big or she was too small, it was a problem getting it in. I know, babies come from there but she was unusually small down there. I had another girl exactly her height, (appox 5'1") and her cootchie was big. She was a number 2 but liked to mount me after I came and ride my penis as it was going soft.

Situation 1 is awesome because you can sometimes cum at the same time. That is cool.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always knew I was a minority :smile:

I am the opposite - I only orgasm though intercourse, and not through oral.

Let her ride you. And quick changing positions!!!! Why do men do that? It might keep you stimulated to switch it up constantly, but speaking for myself...if it feels good, keep going. Don't suddenly switch to another position and totally change the stimuli!

And for me, friction more than in-and-out. Don't get me wrong, I love a good hard pounding (!) but if I'm going to orgasm, it needs to be the friction of rubbing back and forth, not in-and-out.

only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. the other 70% need some kind of clitoral stimulation.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't make a woman orgasm from fucking until I was 40 years old and since then, 3 of the last 5 women i've had relationships with have been able to.

The two that couldn't were over ten years younger than me, the three that could were all much closer to my age.

They also all happened to have (although my experience isn't vast) much larger clits than the other pussies i've known. Two of them also happened to be black, i've heard that the statistics are different for black women being able to orgasm through penetration, dunno how true it is. I need to fuck a lt more women before I can really talk stats :)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A more accurate statistic would be:

"Only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. The other 30% haven't had sex with me."

But seriously from my personal experience its much higher. About 80-90% of partners have orgasmed through intercourse and the majority of them came within the first five or ten minutes.

I even had one girl apologise for cumming so quickly. I thought we agreed that this was a statistic made to make other men feel better about themselves? Like "size doesn't matter."

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

A more accurate statistic would be:

"Only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. The other 30% haven't had sex with me."

But seriously from my personal experience its much higher. About 80-90% of partners have orgasmed through intercourse and the majority of them came within the first five or ten minutes.

I even had one girl apologise for cumming so quickly. I thought we agreed that this was a statistic made to make other men feel better about themselves? Like "size doesn't matter."

Size doesn't matter is an opinion, and even if psychologists ask the question, they are getting an opinion as an answer. Going beyond this opinion, some controlled studies have been done with different sized dildos shaped like penises, measuring vaginal wetness, pupil dilation blood pressue and heart rate as signs of arousal. The result was that about 7" long and about 6" girth DOES matter, up until about 8" long and about 6.5" girth, where arousal declines.

However, asking a group of women if they have orgasmed during intercourse or not isn't subjective, it's a straight yes or no. Many studies have been done, and the statistics are fairly consistent. Many women have been asked, and the majority have either never or rarely orgasmed during intercourse. And beyond a position that may stimulate the g-spot, or beyond a position which allows for intercourse and manual stimulation of her clitoris, there isn't much there that will arouse women to orgasm. Men with lots of girth can sometimes pull on on a woman's inner labia to the point where it can rub her clitoris with just thrusting and that may do it, but it is still clitoral stimulation which is getting her there.

When my wife has come during intercourse, it's been her on top and it's happened within about five minutes or so. But most times we could put her on top and do the same thing for 20 minutes for no result. It's really variable, which is why I go down on her before intercourse, and if a second orgasm from intercouse happens, then it happens. And from what I see and hear, when an orgasm happens from intercourse alone, it is more intense and more powerful for her.

D

deleted73529

Undersized men may be bringing down the % of women who have intercourse orgasms. I'm 4 1/2" x 3.5", and have been with over 23 different women....exactly one woman has had an orgasm from penetration (6% success rate-if she wasn't faking it).

I'm a pretty good looking guy so I had no trouble getting them into bed, but getting encore performances was difficult. My current wife and I have evolved into a cuckold relationship where she gets her sexual needs met by other men (8 different guys ithe last 5 years). All were well hung, in the 7-8" range and with above average thickness. Her orgasm rate with those men is 100%.

I can tell you from experience that women prefer well hung guys....