Interesting male celeb photos(two best friend combo)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Care to post two hot celeb guys that seem like they are way into each other, despite being hetero and best friends. I know it's the camera angle it was taken and the photographer's intention, but which two celeb pics you think shows more affection than regular friendship. Even though we have our strange urges when we yelled at the pics, screaming, "Why don't you guys just kiss already. Any closer and you'll be lovers!" Remember, you post the two pics of two male celebrities either from an award show, a promo, etc. You post those that are either were best friends, childhood chums, etc....and tell us what you think about that picture angle itself. It could be your opinion and no one else. So, post on, LPSG.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuteStraightCurious

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Not exactly what elegant20 wants, but here are 2 pairs:

The first is poet Allen Ginsberg and his "friend" (lover) Peter Orlofsky. I met Ginsberg at one of his poetry readings. I liked his harmonium playing with the poetry, but thought he was a phoney. He was at a hippie hangout, idolized by the dead-beats, with one cute young guy on stage with him holding a poetry book for Allen to read. He acted like an arrogant, overbearing guru, and I couldn't stand the motherfucker. He was dressed like a hippie, talked like a hippie, but was staying at a very expensive posh hotel! PHONEY!

The second is supposed to be Tab Hunter with a "friend".

Attachments

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a very interesting one with River Phoenix and his friend Flea tonguing each other a bit. This is prior to his My Own Private Days. If the year is 1991. Gotta love a bit of tonguing, you know. Even if it was done in a teasingly fashion. Everyone surely knows this pic. The only time you see River tonguing a friend.

http://www.phoenixriver.altervista.org/amici.html

Last edited:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love this thread! That Clooney/Pitt shot is great- Brad on Clooney's lap, naked, after spooging a load all over him....hee hee heee!

MORE! (That kissing-stuff, hmmmmmm, ya' gotta' wonder....!!!)

Man-Love to All!

"Bigtoad"

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are a few of my favorite pictures that seem to fit this category:

In that first pic......that Chinese official seem mighty interested in
something.....wonder what he's looking at...or trying to look at? :wink:

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you elegant20 for the compliment. Another thing I can add about Allen Ginsberg is that he was bitching to me about a broken toilet at the small venue and started ranting about hippie communes getting their acts together (while he was staying at a 5 star hotel!). I replied that plumbing problems are common, and that's why we have plumbers. I admire his great success as a poet (an extremely difficult accomplishment) and public image--but he was a fat, ugly, grossly over-rated phoney.

Here are 4 more pairs.

The first is Harrison Ford. The "photo" is a cap from "The Empire Strikes Back", in the scene where he is being tortured after Lando Calrissian's betrayal. The photo has been lightened and enlarged so YOU CAN SEE HIS HUGE COCK. His "partner" is hostile.

The second is Rudolph Valentino and a "friend". Valentino was an early pop icon, one of the most popular film stars of the 1920's.

The third is of Jack LaLanne and "friend" Jack Thomas. LaLanne is a fitness guru, often referred to as the "godfather of fitness", an expert lecturer on nutrition, exercise, and motivation. Steve Reeves was his friend and he is interviewed in the movie "Beefcake".

The last is of Johnnie Ray and a "friend". Ray was a singer, songwriter, and
piano player who was very popular for most of the 1950's.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: traianus11

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Here are 4 more pairs:

First is comedian Garry Shandling getting kissed by actor/comedian Brad Garrett at the Emmys. It's a parody of the Madonna and Britney kiss at the MTV Video Music Awards. Shandling said after the kiss, "I just want to say to CBS, he's worth every nickel.''

Second is a marriage photo of Star Trek star George Takei and producer Brad Altman.

The third is a photo of actors Richard Chamberlain (right) and Martin Rabbett. They have been together for 27 years.

Last, is Sir Elton John and spouse David Furnish at their wedding.

Attachments

Last edited:

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Here are 4 more pairs:

First is Adam Sandler and Kevin James, the stars of the gay-themed movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Sandler told Newsweek magazine: "I know Kevin, and it's kind of a strange thing to have to play. So to ease the tension, before the first day of shooting, we had sex with each other. We just got it out of the way so it wouldn't be an issue. It's an old tip I picked up from working with Jack Nicholson."

Second is "Grey's Anatomy" star T. R. Knight and boyfriend Mark Cornelsen. Their 16 year age difference has caused some controversy, but Knight said, "It's bound to raise some eyebrows, but we love each other. He's an amazing guy."

The third is pop band Boyzone's Stephen Gately (left) and businessman Andy Cowles, who tied the knot in a civil partnership at a private London ceremony. The couple was introduced by friends Elton John and David Furnish.

The last is George Michael and his longterm partner Kenny Goss. After Michael was caught jerking off a 58 year-old pot-bellied guy in a park, their planned wedding was called off. One report is they are “reassessing their relationship,” but another story has Micheal insisting the wedding is still on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Here are 4 more pairs from gay-themed movies:

First is Jonathan Chase and Mitch Morris from "Another Gay Movie".

Second is Trevor Wright as Zach and Brad Rowe as Shaun in "Shelter".

Third is Patrick Stewart and Bryan Batt from "Jeffrey".

And last from fabulous Bollywood is Sanjay Suri from "My Brother Nikhil". It's an Indian movie in Hindi set in Goa. LoneWolf10 lived in Goa and speaks Hindi. ("Gujra hoa samey yad aata hai, Waqt gujrta jae, wapas mur kar na aaie." from Lone Wolf's song "Waqt Raga".)

Attachments

• Love

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
Here are 4 more gay-themed movie pairs:

First is Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal from "Brokeback Mountain".

Second is Ohad Knoller and Yhuda Levi from "Yossi and Jagger", an Israeli film in Hebrew ("Yossi VeJager Israel") about the love affair of two Israeli soldiers. It's based on a true story.

Third is Stathis Papadopoulous and Kosta Kotsianidis in "From the Edge of the City", a Greek film ("Apo Tin Akri Tis Polis") about teen-age emigrant Sasha--a rent boy who accepts a pimp's offer to chaperone a hooker. LoneWolf10 has visited Greece too many times and has studied the Classical Greek language.

Last is Ricardo Meneses and friend from "O Fantasma", a Portuguese film about Sergio in Lisbon who becomes obsessed with Joao. It takes place at night and includes explicit sex scenes.

Attachments

• Love