Introducing myself!

brian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all... new to posting here, have lurked around a bit. Nice community. Lately I've been getting turned on by sharing photos of me and my cock online and thought this would be a great place to join.

Name is Brian, living near downtown Los Angeles, only 20 years old, hoping to maybe one day meet some fuck buddies through the site (only interested in girls!)

So far I've only put 2 photos in my gallery, hopefully more to come. Let me know what ya think.

wazwolf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nice. Very nice.

But chicks like face. Majority of them like things like personality and faces and ignore cock. Bah....

But, since you want some lady friends just to fuck with, this is one place. And the hookup sites that have a straight section. Like Fling, although not sure if free.....

Otherwise you might meet women wanting to cling.

I rant.

I second wazwolf. The guys who hook-up regularly here have face and bod pics (good ones at that). A nice cock is good but it won't get you far here because most other men have the same or bigger. You'll want a nice personality to go along with it too (women sure are tough to please!).