Is 6-inch girth really that big?

Mouthfeel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See title.

My penis' measurements are 8.5" x 6". (The girth may be a bit larger--I'd need to measure again. I know that it is ATLEAST 6 inches measured properly.) I guess my length is decent but am unsure about the girth. All things being equal (e.g., technique, foreplay, etc.), is 6 inches of girth significantly larger than the average penis girth? Do women notice the difference? Is 6 inches of girth even considered "hung"? I know that it ultimately depends on the woman, but, would, say, 7 inches of girth be significantly more pleasant than 6?

I ask because women generally claim that, so long as the guy's penis is average length, the main physical factor beyond this is girth--the more the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennessee44

D_Furr_Muncher

Account Disabled
Media
the average length is somewhere between 5.65" and 5.87". The average circumference between 4.67" and 4.97".

So, yes, 6" girth is very good. I'm 7" x 6.5", and while I don't always hit bottom, I do stretch most ladies out.

Reactions: luvmounds

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if someone can't get it in their mouth or can't wrap their hands around it I would class it as big.

It's big enough that girls will refer to it as "huge" or "massive" although in real terms it is merely big. There are some truly huge 7" (and larger?) girths out there.

But luckily for me, most girls don't find them! :tongue:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As stated by others, a real 8.5" x 6" penis measurement is huge. The thing is, however, such claims made here without any photo or video substantiation are usually to be considered bunk.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As stated by others, a real 8.5" x 6" penis measurement is huge. The thing is, however, such claims made here without any photo or video substantiation are usually to be considered bunk.

I'm also 8.5" by 6", just over on both.. you cant tell at all from my photos really, maybe the recent one (small webcam shot), but the bigger 2 are just silly fuck about angles.

And yeah.. i dont know why people seem to think "the more the better" @ girth, so far sex has been a disaster in every scenario but one, and its been down to the girth cos i havent managed to get over half in, if that. So it's clearly not good to be thick.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm also 8.5" by 6", just over on both.. you cant tell at all from my photos really, maybe the recent one (small webcam shot), but the bigger 2 are just silly fuck about angles.

Just curious...why would you willingly draw attention to photos in your gallery that don't support your post?

And in the category of...yeah...that could maybe, possibly be true...

Too many fibbers on this site!!!

*cough*cough*cough* :smile:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I am 5.75 girth and my gf has no trouble taking it once she is fully aroused, and frankly I cannot ever remember any woman I have been with having trouble accomodating me. Which often makes me wonder how is it possible that so many folks here on lpsg claim to have had so much difficulty getting inside a woman with a 6 inch girth when I am just a quarter inch shy of it and never had any problems?

Methinks a lot of folks like to exaggerate for whatever reason about the amount of difficulty they have entering a woman, either that or they`ve been hooking up with virgins or women with bad cases of vaginismus or whatnot. Oh and before anyone questions my girth claims I`ve got a clear proof of girth pic in my gallery with the tape measure wrapped tightly around my mid-shaft so MY size is legit unlike some others.

Oh and Kanaye sorry dude but to me your pics look very fake, especially the webcam pic which to me clearly shows a dildo being used as a prop for your own dick. If you are as big as you say you are post a normal pic otherwise I call bullshit on your size claims.

D

deleted356736

I have read a lot of posts about 6" girth men having difficulties with penetration and so on, and I can't understand it. I have had sex with countless women, and never had any trouble with my 6" girth at all. For example I had sex with a new partner yesterday, a younger Chinese lass who was delightfully tight. Tight, but penetration and intercourse was no problem at all, she on her back and me kneeling between her legs.

An example of where girth comes to play, when she was making a whole lot of arousal noises, which I took to be for my benefit until I felt that there might be something real going on. After about three or four minutes she put her fingers over her clit, so I promised not to touch there with my body. After another three or four minutes I came, and when I withdrew I saw her ejaculate on the sheet. So she was post-orgasmically sensitive. How many young (20 year old) women come vaginally with a first-time partner, after a few minutes like this? No special techniques, other than it's a good position.

Mouthfeel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read a lot of posts about 6" girth men having difficulties with penetration and so on, and I can't understand it. I have had sex with countless women, and never had any trouble with my 6" girth at all. For example I had sex with a new partner yesterday, a younger Chinese lass who was delightfully tight. Tight, but penetration and intercourse was no problem at all, she on her back and me kneeling between her legs.

An example of where girth comes to play, when she was making a whole lot of arousal noises, which I took to be for my benefit until I felt that there might be something real going on. After about three or four minutes she put her fingers over her clit, so I promised not to touch there with my body. After another three or four minutes I came, and when I withdrew I saw her ejaculate on the sheet. So she was post-orgasmically sensitive. How many young (20 year old) women come vaginally with a first-time partner, after a few minutes like this? No special techniques, other than it's a good position.

I think most guy would have a bit of trouble penetrating a vagina if sufficient foreplay is lacking; foreplay may be a nice-to-have for many guys but tends to be a must-have for most women. Without it, they tend not to get wet or loosen up. My girlfriend tells me that, without proper foreplay, not only can sex be less enjoyable, but also she's sorer the following day.

Reactions: trylux666