Is 6-inch girth really that big?

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is amazing how we go over these issues time and time again (even on Christmas morning, while I am up early, sipping coffee, waiting for my grandkids and wife to awake). Accurate penis dimensions as representative of the entire male population, races, and even LPSG members are as elusive as a unicorn sighting.
To be representative thousands if not millions of all types and races of men must be randomly measured as they squeak out on the spot a hard on: an almost impossible survey task to arrange. A six inch girth is clearly, based upon some limited surveys which most of you have read, in the 2.5 standard deviations over normal size as stated above (4.67 to 4.97 inches) given a SD of 0.55 inches ( even this too may not be representative) and thus you are larger than 99% of those measured in that survey.
The problem is that it presumes penile length and girth follows exactly a normal distribution; it doesn't like most things in life. Just like men's heights where the mean height may be 5 foot 10 based upon a randomized survey, there may be more guys who are 6 feet five than six feet two inches. If it was a perfectly normal distribution there would much less men at six feet five than six feet two but this may or may not be actually true, and I know it isn't. The same with penis length and girth which, frankly, next to your eyeballs are perhaps the least variable sized organ in the male human body according to anatomists. Woman's breasts sizes are quite variable in comparison.
Another big issue is how to measure girth and length which has never been really standardized. I can't measure my erect cock with a straight ruler because it bends up and curves at a 30 degree angle. With a shoe lace over the dorsal skin and then taking that string over a fabric tape or straight ruler it may measure from 8.4- 9.0 inches: I give that range because erect penis girth and length is also dependent on a variety of factors and is not set in "stone": medications ( I have to use the sex pills at my age), blood glucose, blood pressure, temperature, the mood I am in, and the last time I had sex, to name just a few. So anyone stating their girth or length using but one three significant digit inch or cm figure I just laugh at. I also have a thick penis at the base, perhaps as big as eight inches when I use a string and ruler or fabric tape ( Note a thick fabric tape may have some issues with inside and outside diameters if the penis is not a straight cylinder in shape). See my gallery. But the girth behind my glans and at my mid-shaft are smaller to be sure.
But other guys are different; most "measurement theory" now subscribes to measuring the base, midshaft, glans and averaging the results. As far as pleasing a woman though ( and my issue is that I am very big according to my wife who has had hundreds of men before me but now is menopausal and so gets much more pain than before), remember that the vagina grips like any hand so it can accomodate all but the smallest or largest girths and gets pleasure only if the woman desires pleasure. Size really does not matter since her pleasuring ( if she is not menopausal and can self-lubricate) really has nothing to do with your size but all sorts of other factors she controls in her mind and you may or not influence ( e.g, how wonderful was your time at the dinner and movie last night, how romantic you are, how good she feels, how sexy she feels, how you smell and look).
Certainly most of you younger guys must know this by now.

Reactions: Gaius89

Straight82

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes 6 inches in girth is big

anyone who thinks otherwise is delisional

my GF and i swing, and have been swinging for a couple years, i am 7.5x6, and i am consistantly the largest parter 99% of the 20+ women i have been with from swinging, actually my girlfriend is getting a bit dejected by all of it lately, because she keeps drawing the "short stick", or we find couples that are more looking for the husband watch his wife fuck a bigger guy while he watches (which was our last couple, unbeknownst to us)

of all of the couples we have played with, i have been signifigantly larger, and i have always been thicker by alot, save for one couple, that guy is almost the same size as me, though my gf says im thicker, but its by like maybe 1/4' in girth, so its one of those barely noticable things

so if you are definitly 8.5x6 i cant think of any girl out there who would be ashamed to call that hers

Reactions: Gaius89

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes it is, not that iv had any complaints but all the guys iv been with have commented on how thick i am. im about 6.5 thick and didnt think it was anything out of the ordinary and since i was a virgin until i was 20 i went through my teen years thinking i was nothing special down there.

only problem is it can became a problem but if you just work around it and take it easy its well worth the effort for both :p

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it is, and I'm well over 6 inches in girth. I've never had sex with a woman that didn't coment on my thickness. A lot of women have an orgasm on initial penitration because of thick girth. I've even flashed more than a few women that have asked "can i see that again."

Attachments

FatHiptedMama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone who thinks a cock that has a 6 inch circumference (at any point along the shaft mind you) is not big has clearly never been on the receiving end of one of those.
Yes a 6 inch girth is big (speaking as someone who takes that regularly) and isn't going to fit into a standard size condom (although it is hilarious to watch a guy with a cock that big around try and put a regular condom on).

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
I am pretty sure 6" girth is bigger than 99% of all men. I do not know how that could not be considered very big. I know some people throw out these 7" and 8" girth figures like they are common. I guess you could also say Shaq isn't very tall because Yao Ming is taller.

Another odd way of putting it is people who say things like " Well, if 5" is average, 6" is a little above average." This probably like saying a true 8" length is slightly bigger than a 6"er or a 7' tall guy is a little taller than a 6' guy because the number is only 1 bigger.

I have also seen a lot of so-called measured 6 inch girths where the tape isn't even touching the skin and the ends don't come close to meeting. You have 5" girth guys claiming 6" and 6" long guys claiming 8 inches everywhere. So when people see a legit 8x6 ( which is bigger than 99% in both dimensions) they think it's 10 x 7 or a footlong or some shit.

Reactions: plas95

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have received many complements on my girth on this website and I'm 8x6. I would say it is significantly above average.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have compared myself against a lot of men (150+) in person and only found a hand full that had girth that were larger than myself. Being 6" plus in girth is "big" to most women and men who take it anally. I have actually had a few women who couldn't handle my girth (not to mention the number of turn downs when I ask for anal sex). One girl who was a reported size queen told me that she rarely had men of my girth. I have had a few 3 ways with some of the hung guys she has been with and while they were all well over 10" in length, they were all at most 4 1/2" to 5" at the most.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the reactions of girls, and the definite need for larger condoms, I'd have to say 6inch girth really is that big.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From the reactions of girls, and the definite need for larger condoms, I'd have to say 6inch girth really is that big.
Speaking of condoms, I find buying Trojan MAGNUM XL condoms has got me a few "interested" looks from sales clerks when I buy them... And by the way, they fit on the tight side lol.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it is, and I'm well over 6 inches in girth. I've never had sex with a woman that didn't coment on my thickness. A lot of women have an orgasm on initial penitration because of thick girth. I've even flashed more than a few women that have asked "can i see that again."

To be honest, does this pic not just say it all? Unless you're 6" girth yourself, any woman or averagely girthed man has gotta look at that and say "thats not a penis, thats a tree trunk"

Mouthfeel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess I was wrong, folks. The girlfriend and I measured last night. Apparently, I am actually 9"x 6.5". Previously, I had failed to take into account my penis' curve. So, my previous measurement of 8.5 inches was inaccurate. I'm exactly 9 inches. Also, my previous girth measurement was off--I'm 6.5 inches with the fabric tape drawn tightly. The girth is smaller around the head but is a consistent 6.5 inches for about 8 of the 9 inches.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
6 inch girth is crazy, but its not too big, just means more time is spent on prep!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guess I was wrong, folks. The girlfriend and I measured last night. Apparently, I am actually 9"x 6.5". Previously, I had failed to take into account my penis' curve. So, my previous measurement of 8.5 inches was inaccurate. I'm exactly 9 inches. Also, my previous girth measurement was off--I'm 6.5 inches with the fabric tape drawn tightly. The girth is smaller around the head but is a consistent 6.5 inches for about 8 of the 9 inches.
Without pics, you size is as true as Santa Claus.

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Speaking of condoms, I find buying Trojan MAGNUM XL condoms has got me a few "interested" looks from sales clerks when I buy them... And by the way, they fit on the tight side lol.

Yup, they sure do, I have to stretch them over because they are too tight to roll down