Is a small penis ok for a virgin?

fored

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am about 3.5 - 4.5 when hard and I was wondering if you guys can share some insight on whether it could be enough to give my gf a good time. She's a v so I was wondering if it makes any difference?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had about a 4.5 penis and I wasn't a virgin. It absolutely did the job for me! :biggrin:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a huge difference between 3.5 and 4.5. Huge difference. You haven't ever actually measured, have you? I suspect not. Measure correctly; you may be relieved.

Anyway. The size of your dick isn't the most important aspect of sex. Read about female anatomy, find the sensitive bits, and plan how you'll stimulate some of them. Pay attention to your partner's reactions. Keep doing what she likes. Stop doing what she doesn't enjoy. Expect/teach her to do the same for you. Think about what she instinctively does to you. Try to do those things to her. Adapt.

girllookingforbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're probably asking in the wrong place as most of us girls here have a preference for bigger penises.

Saying that though, for me it's mostly psychological (sex that is) and i get the majority of sensation from my clit. Big dicks are good for a full feeling, but really it's the idea of them being so big that really turns me on.

If the girl likes you and you are confident and a bit dominant in bed, then you'll probably be fine. If you act insecure then nothing you do will be any good as you'll make her nervous.

Also, almost anything feels big when you're a virgin unless you've been using toys beforehand.

You should be ok, but i'd suggest not visiting big penis websites because you'll probably give yourself a inferiority complex. Truth is just like guys women all have different tastes, there isn't one rule for us all!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not a virgin, I've been around more than some consider healthy, I'm married, I've had children... 3.5-4.5 is more than enough for me.

It all comes down to the person attached to it and how they use it. I'd take smaller who actually makes an effort over larger who just hammers away any day of the week!

fored

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the responses everyone.. I've been so busy lately that I actually forgot that I even made this thread. I have yet to go balls deep with my girlfriend but I've been telling her not to insert any toys in there lol. After some proper measuring I can confirm that I am closer to 4.5 inch range :D

I've also been reading tips on how to use a small dick. I don't have much experience so i'm not expecting a stallion review but thank u ladies for the responses!