Is bigger better?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Do you women out there who like well hung guys actually enjoy the feel of a bigger cock more than a smaller one during penetration or is the attraction simply aesthetic?

I cant deny the look of a big cock itself is a huge turn on ..but yes penetration is an even bigger part of it. A smaller man can be good for g-spot stimulation but he just cant give us the same stretch or depth as a larger well endowed man.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant deny the look of a big cock itself is a huge turn on ..but yes penetration is an even bigger part of it. A smaller man can be good for g-spot stimulation but he just cant give us the same stretch or depth as a larger well endowed man.

That is what I've mostly heard from women - yes the sight of a big one is good but the feeling is really what does it for them.
As far as the g-spot, I'm sure a smaller guy maybe can hit it better but my cock has a little curve up and mix in some hip action and I usually have no prob. working a woman's g-spot.:biggrin1: I just can't go all the way in when I'm doing it.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure a smaller guy maybe can hit it better but my cock has a little curve up and mix in some hip action and I usually have no prob. working a woman's g-spot.:biggrin1: I just can't go all the way in when I'm doing it.

With a man ive never had a g-spot orgasm but reacently left to my own devices :wink: ive found it is because my g-spot is along way back and that id do need pretty deep penetration to stimulate it. So i guess a smaller man really wont do anything special for me

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a man ive never had a g-spot orgasm but reacently left to my own devices :wink: ive found it is because my g-spot is along way back and that id do need pretty deep penetration to stimulate it. So i guess a smaller man really wont do anything special for me

Yeah sometimes the woman's g-spot is easy to find and sometimes it's not, and they're all diff. depths too.
One other nice thing about having the length is some women like when I slide my cock over their g-spot, not only press it. So it helps to go a ways past the g-spot so she gets the sliding action. But then sometimes you have to play with positions to make that work.:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah sometimes the woman's g-spot is easy to find and sometimes it's not, and they're all diff. depths too.
One other nice thing about having the length is some women like when I slide my cock over their g-spot, not only press it. So it helps to go a ways past the g-spot so she gets the sliding action. But then sometimes you have to play with positions to make that work.:wink:

I do think im a fan of the sliding on the g-spot, pressing just felt to intense ..but then again ive only had a chance to work this out for myself, the real challenge is seeming if the next guy can work it out
:biggrin1:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
It seems that girth is the most important size measurement.

An AVERAGE newborn's head circumfurence is 13" at birth . At a huge 7-8" circumference a cock is well within the know 'AVERAGE' capacity. But it doesn't make aesthetic (if not structural) sense that a cock would be 5" long and 7" round. So even though MOST women might not get much more than 6-8" (9" on the high end) of length inside them they are in to big cocks for the girth. And so they say time and again when they are being honest as they are here on LPSG.

Then again maybe they just like big cocks to grab on to and swing from a la Tarzanette style while jungle calling for the next large knotted vine to reach for :)

P.S. You might be able to PE your way to a bigger and better sized cock but you'd have to do it gradually and so take years to get to the optimum 8X6 cock women on LPSG seem to agree on as being the ideal size. Do it to fast and you'll end up aesthetically unbalanced and do it really to fast and you'll end up breaking what the bachanal gods sgave ya.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It seems that girth is the most important size measurement.

An AVERAGE newborn's head circumfurence is 13" at birth . At a huge 7-8" circumference a cock is well within the know 'AVERAGE' capacity. But it doesn't make aesthetic (if not structural) sense that a cock would be 5" long and 7" round.

Could we please stop compairing child birth to sex..Without even giving birth even i can tell there is no correlation between the two and what a woman can take

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could we please stop compairing child birth to sex..Without even giving birth even i can tell there is no correlation between the two and what a woman can take
Yes two different things. Only thing makes them similar is the crying:wink: :tongue:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

okay (bait biter) you are only one woman with a one vagina real world experience. Granted my vagina experiences haven't been on the side of ownership but still.:biggrin1: Don't you just love how one woman can speak for all women. I get tired of that too. Everyone in this world has only one opinion/life experience and everybody, be they male or female, gets to have empathetic, vicarious experiences.:tongue: I'm sure passing a stone to a man is somewhat like giving birth is for a woman and without the reward. (No I haven't passed a stone and am not interested).

The reason child birth is given as an example is that it seems to be an experience EVERY woman was built to take and not so much that nasty ass fisting or stump stuff you might see in sick ass hardcore shit. Or the occassional statistical outlier 10X7 behemoth, horse hung stud.

Notice the caveat in the admittedly inflamatory statements I made. Please read the capitalized words. And then admit that if you (Liam :) are an average woman, you like a really large cock and the thicker the better; just as long as its not going in the sphincter lined entrance.:biggrin1::eek:

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I do think im a fan of the sliding on the g-spot, pressing just felt to intense ..but then again ive only had a chance to work this out for myself, the real challenge is seeming if the next guy can work it out
:biggrin1:

As an experienced G-spot finder think that's very unlikely unless you were born with a dysfuction. The area that you found is not the G-spot. It's another erectile tissue that some women have above their G-spot. Gotta keep looking. It's best found if you are very aroused.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
okay (bait biter) you are only one woman with a one vagina real world experience. Granted my vagina experiences haven't been on the side of ownership but still.:biggrin1: Don't you just love how one woman can speak for all women. I get tired of that too. Everyone in this world has only one opinion/life experience and everybody, be they male or female, gets to have empathetic, vicarious experiences.:tongue: I'm sure passing a stone to a man is somewhat like giving birth is for a woman and without the reward. (No I haven't passed a stone and am not interested).

The reason child birth is given as an example is that it seems to be an experience EVERY woman was built to take and not so much that nasty ass fisting or stump stuff you might see in sick ass hardcore shit. Or the occassional statistical outlier 10X7 behemoth, horse hung stud.

Notice the caveat in the admittedly inflamatory statements I made. Please read the capitalized words. And then admit that if you (Liam :) are an average woman, you like a really large cock and the thicker the better; just as long as its not going in the sphincter lined entrance.:biggrin1::eek:

actually darlin..I dont like a REALLY large cock :rolleyes: However i do like a large cock and i am inclinde even to enjoy it going in the sphincter lined entrance :biggrin1: as long as it isnt the girth of a babies head...

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
actually darlin..I dont like a REALLY large cock :rolleyes: However i do like a large cock and i am inclinde even to enjoy it going in the sphincter lined entrance :biggrin1: as long as it isnt the girth of a babies head...

I never got S/M till just lately. I got some poison ivy on my arms cleaning out a palmetto stand. To relieve the itch I tried taking a hot shower and soaking the blisters; cause calamine doesn't work for me. It hurt, but not in a bad way, it felt kind of good, increased in pain over time, and then subsided.

(Aside: WTF is Kink maybe she's got something going I need to learn more about).

Anyways, I'm guessing many a woman likes a good vaginal stretch for this very reason and I'm sure that the stretch is felt to be good in many variant and deviant dimensions .:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course bigger is better you stupid twit! I absolutely enjoy the feel of a bigger cock as compared to a smaller one. I have complete control of my kegels and when I squeeze a big guy it makes them harder and even more aroused. But for smaller guys it may be the only way I can feel them, or vice versa. WTF?!?! :eek: This does not make for a pleasurable sexual experience.

The smaller cocks I have experienced have not pleasured me. In fact they made me have to focus too hard on trying to have an orgasm; which in turn made it impossible to achieve. :frown1: :mad:

njqt466

Do you women out there who like well hung guys actually enjoy the feel of a bigger cock more than a smaller one during penetration or is the attraction simply aesthetic?