Is bruce jenner a crossdresser or transgender?

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought only Transgendered people could answer, I have been victimized for asking questions by non transgendered people.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought only Transgendered people could answer, I have been victimized for asking questions by non transgendered people.
OK! I am a trans-gendered person. I am an activist and have volunteered for many years within the trans community. So feel free to get upset with me when i say what the other people have said is 100% correct. I have spent more then 8 years volunteering and educating people on what trans is as well as helping trans youth.

Please remember just because your not educated in the matter, doesn't mean other cisgendered people cant be.

As Scarlet mentioned Gender and Sexuality are different. Sexuality is who you sleep with and gender is who you go to bed as.
Where you might be getting confused is by the term Transgender, which is an umbrella term that encompasses multiple gender identities. This includes( but isnt limited to):

Transsexuals- people who feel they are assigned the wrong gender at birth and want to live as the opposite gender. these people generally go through hormone replacement, and transition to live as their identifying gender full time.

Transvestites (cross dressers)- People who dress in the opposite gendered clothing for self expression. This could be for sexual pleasure, Fantasy, Expression. Etc etc etc.

Bi-gendered People- People who identify as both genders or as Two Spirited and live their life as both genders.

Androgynous - people who exhibit style and traits of both genders in their day to day life.

Caitlyn Jenner is a transsexual. And yes is Caitlyn Jenner's interview she had asked to be refereed to in male pronouns and as Bruce until she changed that. She did this to help people slowly adapt to her new changes in a nice easy progressive way. She changed that, and now she is 100% identifying as female. She wants us to use female pronouns and is now living as a woman. So someone who lives their day to day life as the gender they were not assigned at birth is a transsexual.

As for you attacking the people who answered your question you asked and then calling them a troll..SHAME ON YOU. i feel you need to take a long hard look in the mirror before you start calling out people who were offering legit information. You are not being victimized as you are just getting honest responses from people and instantly telling them they are wrong. Flipping out because people don't meet your ideology of a definition and your obviously internet educated pigheaded brain inst helping the trans community at all.

Show some love dude, calm down and realize your opinion isn't the only right one.

Lots of Love,

Savannah

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also having read a few of your posts I do feel like it is you that is a Troll. LOL. For example your posts on The Caitlyn Jenner Celebrity Endowment page kinda showed your true views on trans women.

Here is my professional Opinion though, A trans woman's legitimacy is not based on what is in between her legs, the amount of surgeries she has had or how pretty she is. It is based on acceptance and being happy.

Attachments

Reactions: Scarletbegonia