Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to add another consideration..

You girls talking about what I am calling the "perfect" cock. Good sex requires powerful PC muscles. I have really worked on this for my re-wiring and the result is that I am constantly applying pressure with a anal sphincter contraction... approximately about 20% of max. I can hold it for hours and do hold it without any thought for the entire session. I do this all day long. I am doing it now writing this post, riding in a car, watching TV etc. I can max out(100%) for a couple of minutes The result is much increased orgasmic intensity.

Now women do the same thing. I know when a woman is having an orgasm because I can feel her squeezing my cock. ( I know that a woman could fake this, but why.. if she does this she will have the orgasm... so why bother to fake it if she can have the real thing?) A good woman partner will this all during the thrusting and grinding. To do this the woman has to keep her PC muscle in shape through use and exercise. I assume that all of the women on this site do this.

Now, my question.. Since you can contract your vagina walls around any size penis, why is the perfect cock so important? Of course if you are contracting your vagina around a cock, you should have the feeling that the cock is filling your vagina. Isn't this ability enough to give you that perfect cock feeling? Now I agree that there is the aesthetic or psychological factor of seeing the perfect cock. I certainly feel that way when I see the perfect woman. Since the orgasm is essentially a mental event your visual take on the man's cock is probably a huge turn on. But as far as feeling the difference in cock size, doesn't the PC contraction sought of equalize things? I know that I am over simplifying things. But I would like to be sure I have not misspoke when I assumed that all of your are using your PC muscle to make things better not only for you, but for your partner.

The reason this is important to me is that I have made the statement that you all have to do to get your multi-orgasmic man going (really cumming) is to just let him go into convulsion mode. Actually not true. I assumed that your vagina feels really good for the man. If so, then i am correct. But if your vagina is really loose, then the man has to concentrate more on his techniques to make sure that he gets a good feeling in his cock. So to that extent things do not really go on autopilot as I suggested. Autopilot if the women has kept her PC muscles toned and uses them. Then it is in autopilot mode.

SO.. do you keep your PC muscle group fit by doing the required exercises of having very frequent and active sex which should substitute for the exercises?
I think you're right - there are two sides to every story. If a woman can squeeze tightly then the cock size may not matter. But I know that for me, I like length, so size DOES matter. I have a question for you - suppose you were with a woman who didn't fulfill her half of your equation - you are using your PC muscles, but not only is she not using hers, you feel like she is loose. Can you still get off? Would you prefer your partner to use her PC muscles or does it not matter?

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Chaotica

What a great question. I think you may be one of the most squared away women on this site.

First can I get off in a woman who is very loose? Yes. But I have to qualify. In my case I am now always supercharged with desire because of my multi-orgasmic abilities. My cock is always sensitive and my mind is always waiting for something to set off my many orgasms. So I might start my orgasm on my first thrust. Worse than a highly charged teenager. and when i get my first orgasm under way i can ramp it up to higher levels by my trained concentration tecniques. Because of my abilities i do not think about how to slow down. to the contrary i am concentrating on how to speed up. i want the orgasm NOW! I do not worry about my stamina. I want as many supercharged spasms from this one orgasm as I can generate. There can be spasms for 10 minutes from this first orgasm, and then Iwant to start on my next orgasm. BUT after a few minutes of super intense orgasms my interest may wane if I am not getting feedback from my cock. Them I have to work harder to get myself going again. Remember that I have the ability to have hands free and vagina free orgasms just by managing my contractions. So I can get by with a loose pussy, but it is not nearly as enjoyable as a tight pussy. Because I have a thick cock I will experience less loose pussys that a thin guy.

Having said all of that, it is EXTREMELY important for the woman to have a highly developed PC muscle. Not only can this be used to excite the man, but it really ads to you own orgasmic pleasure. All therapy for non orgasmic women starts off with Kegal exercises. If I was a woman I would want a PC muscle that could cut bob wire. Once you learn how to use this you can play the man like a violin. And all but just a very few men have my true multi-orgasmic abilities. So they, more than me, will struggle with a loose pussy. Exception is t
hat if the nan is overly sensitive and is bordering on the point of no return, a loose pussy can be an aid to his stamina.

Bottom line .. Girls get the strong PC muscle and use it. You can disguise a loose pussy. Yeah fuck a thick guy first and then take on a thin guy right away and he will probably not notice. Also, not the least, you will get more enjoyment from the thin guy anf not focus on his cock size as much. Everybody is a winner here.

Up until this point I have focused on girth. But there is the other question about length. I really do not know the answer. I had not thought that PC contractions can shorten the vagina. It might for all I know. I do know that some women claim that that have sensitive areas in the posterior fornix right after the cervix. It seems that the cervix cyan be as little as 4 or less inches from the vagina opening. So the average penis should b e able to reach this area before the woman stretches. What I do not know. Is whether the stretching takes place proportionately along the entire vagina or just the fornix area. There are many women, I am told that have no
"Hot spots" in their fornix. I suspect that in reality the very long cock helps in the visualization department for women and in certain positions. But not in reaching far away pleasure spots. I would be interested in hearing from you women about this.

Conclusion.. Not sure how PC cqontractions play in the world of length. Definitely when. Int cones to girth.

Personal comment. I have a large glans and I really get aroused when I feel the head rubbing against the vagina walls. I would lose some of this with a loose pussy. I am lucky in that I have not had this problem. Also need to mention that much of this can be circumvented with grinding screwing techniques. You know the drill.. One deep, 9 shallow..shove down on the vagina to shove the head against the GSpot, shove up against the vagina to hit the clitoris, rock side to side to hit the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock positions etc., do it all to hit everything. This makes up for a lot of deficiencies.

Still.. Develop the PC and make all of this a non subject.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can manipulate my PC muscles, and can't even remember a time when I couldn't. I'm not being hyperbolic. I didn't always know that's what I was doing, but I always did it. But that's not the reason I don't really care about size. Squeezing becomes hard work over time, and like any other muscle group the muscles can fatigue and stop cooperating. So, I definitely feel a difference in girths, but I've never been with a man (or had a toy) so thin I couldn't enjoy penetration without bearing down. I just happen to like the differences in sensation. Thicker or thinner doesn't feel better or worse, just different.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alterego

I think that there are at least a billion men (with below average cocks) awaiting your answer to this question:

You say you can definitely feel the difference in girth sizes. You like the feelings from these differences, but neither is better than the other.. Just there is a difference. Is this really true and do you think that you might be speaking for the vast majority of women?

Obviously this has huge impact on men. I have a thick penis and feel lucky.Proud..confident etc. maybe I should not feel so great about this. Likewise those men with skinny cocks maybe should feel a lot better about themselves.

For every man I hope I am reading you right.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not AE (she's far better looking than me!) but I have a comment to make to the question you asked her!

I have zero size preference when it comes to length or girth. Like AE, I can feel them all, I can feel the difference between them, and I enjoy the various feelings. I've not experienced anything to suggest that one size does the job better than the next, when you consider that everything from mood, time of the month, position, connection to the person, general health on that particular day all make a difference to how things go during sex, penis size really is of least concern to me.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MEN read this and relax. I used to be size obsessed (probably still am somewhat) but I think all of us should understand what these women are saying. I used to think that women were just being nice and did not want to destroy our egos. I am actually starting to believe this.

I have just started a poll on orgasmic abilities of men. I do not have any results yet but I am guessing that women will tell us to stop taking pictures and measuring our cocks and start learning how to be multi-orgasmic. This is what I think will please a woman more. Just a guess. The best news.. We can do something about our orgasmic abilities. It is harder to do something about our cock size (the first two inches excepted). I will argue this that I am having the time of my life. I have been in orgasmic bliss for last three months and have had more orgasms than the total of my life. And I was averaging more than 4 orgasms a week since reaching adulthood. Men.. You can hod something about this if you want. It is up to you. The women are way ahead of us. They don't have the refractory problem. We have to catch up. Go to work.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@alterego

I think that there are at least a billion men (with below average cocks) awaiting your answer to this question:

You say you can definitely feel the difference in girth sizes. You like the feelings from these differences, but neither is better than the other.. Just there is a difference. Is this really true and do you think that you might be speaking for the vast majority of women?

Obviously this has huge impact on men. I have a thick penis and feel lucky.Proud..confident etc. maybe I should not feel so great about this. Likewise those men with skinny cocks maybe should feel a lot better about themselves.

For every man I hope I am reading you right.

You have read and understood correctly. However, I can't speak for other women. I have no idea what they feel. Most of my friends seem to favor girth.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To be perfectly honest, and again, I can't speak for all women but I do read a lot of what they have to say around here... I think most of us would just be happy if men stopping banging away like they're trying to drill a hole and paid attention to our needs and the signs we give during sex, things like when we're liking something and when we're not.

I'm not saying all the focus should be on us, but the same position from start to finish or possibly worse, attempting to contort us into a new position every 30 seconds while painfully chewing on a nipple ain't my idea of fun!

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@chaotica

I of course not being a woman can speak with any authority. Butk there are some things that i do know. Mainly that an orgasm is a mental event. Secondly your brain can be trained or what is referredto as re-wiring. The training for women who want to expand their orgasmic, abilities are taught how to "think" their way to the next orgasm. E.g. When you are actually at the peak of your orgasm you tell yourself that you want more..you want this orgasm to last..get stronger..take yourself "higher". You really strain your PC muscles to push yout orgasm harder. Lo and behold it just happens.. You are into your next orgasm. Obviously this requires deep concentration and a belief that this can happen for you. This is where good dirty talk by your partner comes into play. A good partner can help "coach" you to the next level. An orgasm is a choice.. Not just an automatic reflex to physical stimulation.

The point of this is that a man or women can greatly improve their orgasmic experience if they decide to work on it. Women are lucky.. You came built for multipe orgasms. A man has a much more difficult task to unhook the ejaculation from the orgasm. Once done the man is free to take his orgasms to almost unbelievable levels. But bjoth men and women really have to work on this.

My point is that i believe you could develop the ability to 25 or even more orgasms in one session. In fact you can have one continous orgasm of incredible intensity that will last as long as you are willing to "strain".

You arr already past the hard part. Many women do not really orgasm at all. Then to have two means you are now multi-orgasmic. You know it and believe it. You do not have a mental block of negativity to overcome. You are their. From now on it is a task of making each one better and more of them. You just have to make your decision and spend the time going for it.

There is a ton of material on the web to get you started. Start looking if you are interested.

As usual there will be the usual moronic replies by ignorant women who have no clue. Just ignore them and do your own research. Form your own opinions rather thab being influence by these ding bats.

Imagine this.. You and your partner are truly multi-orgasmic and each is "matching" their orgasms with the other. Can you imagine that scene that can go on for literally hours. Imagine a recording of the sounds of love. WOW! Don't let these idiots take your opportunity away by their uninformed assinine(?) comments.

I now realized that i just assumed something. I assumed that you might want to have more and better orgasms. If not, you can just ignore my post.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again i notice my spelling. It is this damn ipad keyboard. Just do your best to guess what i am saying. Do not waste your time pointing out my mistakes. I know about them right away when i read my post. Once posted i can not come back to correct.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alterego

I just noticed you earlier post

AlteredEgo

Photos (27)

80% Straight, 20% Gay

Ten minutes is not long enough for me to reach orgasm. And I don't know that I have an ideal size. If I did though, I would have to look for someone hung ideally for me, and who could last long enough.

I suppose you are following this thread and know that you can work on the "one and done" problem. There are two things you can do. First work on getting your orgasm sooner... More foreplay, your own. Mental states, and trying to "coach" down your partner thru "reverse" dirty talk. Tell him to slow down..wait.,do not cum now..you will tell him when he can cum..if you can just get him past that ten minute barrier even the one and done man can perform a lot longer. Also change up positions more frequently. Each position change will slow him down.

The second thing you can do IF have on e boy friend/husband is to tell him that he can develop a multi-orgasmic ability and you are willing to work together ob this. Participate in his training and re-wiring. The journey is exciting and fun. What a great task for a couple. Before you know it you two are having the time of your lives. Best part is that he will associate his new success with you and have no need to wander. It really binds you together.

Just some thoughts.

Now the ding bats will weigh in...,

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alteredEgo

You say you had a man that had similar capabilities. I am really interested in this. He might have a better approach than mine. My approach takes a lot of time and a belief that it will eventually work. It is very easy to start the re-wiring and give up. Many men can go a year making the effort before they hit pay dirt.

Can you tell me any more about this guy? I realize that he may be a man from your past and not easily accessible. I would love it if somehow you could get this guy to get in touch with me so we can compare notes.

Let me make confession. I learned this from the Aneros site. Although they say that they have sold over a million devices, it is estimated that only about 30,000 have achieved success to the point that they have super orgasms. As a percentage of men on the planet that is a terribly small percentage. To make matters worse, I have documented my journey on their site and there are the "masters" who try to help others. There are chat rooms and many many postings with responses. Everybody chips in with their two cents worth. Apparently just about all of the successful "Aneroseans" can either have a hands free no penis stimulation Super Orgasm with all of the "rocking and rolling" I have described OR they can have an enhanced traditional wet orgasm. It is just like before but it is a really stem winder. But very few have achieved the ability to have both and still a third, which is a full penile penetration with a woman producing the endless super orgasm. This is where I am and they comment that I am very unusual. Now I have a history of factors which may explain away my uniqueness. But I would rather find it more common that I am told. So I am trying to reach out and find out what other's are experiencing. So you know why I am interested in this "other" guy.

In a perfect world all of use could have these orgasms (except for the addiction factor). Now if one guy can do it, I argue that all of the others can also. This is a work in progress. So can you help out? At least be a little more descriptive of what this guy could do. Try to do so if possible. THANKS>

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again i notice my spelling. It is this damn ipad keyboard. Just do your best to guess what i am saying. Do not waste your time pointing out my mistakes. I know about them right away when i read my post. Once posted i can not come back to correct.
You should buy a case with a built-in hardware keyboard. It will save you no end of frustration, and improve your speed and accuracy.

I don't know about that dude's method. He barely needed physical contact to start his orgasm. I could whisper in his ear about his fantasies and his shoe fetish, and then if either he or I touched his nipples or his cock he came. If he smoked pot it seemed even better. He could have one continuous or back to back orgasms, or he could stop and focus more on me and then get right back into it. I liked it. He would get bursts of energy and suddenly move very, very fast if he was having back to back orgasms. As I said before, the only thing I didn't like was that sometimes he would get lost in the pleasure, and start making very effeminate sounds. Those I found to be a turn off. I don't think I ever once saw him ejaculate. He said ejaculation rendered him comatose, and dry orgasms energized him.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alteredego

This guy sounds like the real deal. Any way to find him?

I got to ask. I know you did not like it when you heard a woman etc. BUT did you like all of this? Was it exceptional or just another fuck? Did he wear you out or were you able to handle all of his orgasms. Who want to quit first. Has anybody else turned you on more than this guy? would you recommend to another woman to find a guy like this? would you recommend to a guy to learn how to do this?

i think I know the answers to these questions. I want to see how close I am.

BTW thanks for the post

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alteredego

I forgot. If nothing else it validates what I have been saying. So now I should not look so looney. I know all of this sounds almost impossible. But apparently it is not.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@alteredego

This guy sounds like the real deal. Any way to find him?

I got to ask. I know you did not like it when you heard a woman etc. BUT did you like all of this? Was it exceptional or just another fuck? Did he wear you out or were you able to handle all of his orgasms. Who want to quit first. Has anybody else turned you on more than this guy? would you recommend to another woman to find a guy like this? would you recommend to a guy to learn how to do this?

i think I know the answers to these questions. I want to see how close I am.

BTW thanks for the post
He keeps "liking" my Facebook photos. But he never responds to my messages. He is doing his own thing. I try not to be a bother to him. He is thousands of miles away with a new and busy life.

Yes, I liked it overall. The sex was really good, and we had a really strong bond. But he is not in my top five best experiences. He is definitely top ten. That's still pretty exceptional. I have fucked a lot of people.

The situation was pretty ideal. We would both need rehydration at the same time. That would signal our breaks. Pot would give him the munchies, but mine are sublimated by sex. I definitely kept up. I was fine with him wanting to go eat. I would also have been okay with another round. I hink we were evenly matched in terms of libido.

I'm more turned on by power exchange than multiple orgasms, though I found that ability very impressive. When we did power exchange, it was always one way. I would use his fantasies to control him through orgasm denial. He never tried to dominate me, and I prefer more versatility. I also prefer to be the submissive role in an exchange. But we had a fantastic time.

I would recommend sex wih him to other women. I think anyone would enjoy the pleasure he cojld give, and especially the pleasure he could receive. So sure, I would suggest other men learn to have dry orgasms.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alteredego

Woll you marry me? OK, if not how about adopting me? Joking of course. Seriously i really like your attitude. The guy you have as a bf/husband is damn lucky. You are the real deal. I have learned a lot from you.thanks.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alteredego

I just reread your post and forgot to ask. I am not sure what you mean by power exchange. In tantric sex there is the whole body shared orgasm where the couple exchange their sexual energy resulting in shared body orgasm. This is way above my pay grade and i really can not say this works. But it seems logical. But are you really referring to role playing where the dominant partner switches? I alluded to this somewhat when i was talking about dirty talk in another post. The basic theory is that men as a whole want to be dominant and women want to be subservient. This is interesting to me. Explain a little more.

D

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your theory is sexist, too hetero-normative, and does not match my experience. The truth as I see it is some people want to dominate, and some other people want to submit. Some people want to do neither, and some want to do both. I enjoy both, but do prefer to submit. Power exchange is a D/s term. It is when one person consents to give over their volition to the other. A literal transfer of power, not energy. If the roles switch, I would understand that as two power exchanges. I don't know anything about tantra.

Thank you, by the way for the compliments. My husband and my boyfriend agree with your assesment. :p

Last edited: