Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
simply put: gay, yes.

but who cares? do it if it floats your boat :D

Celebmon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just hate to use labels ... Don't you ?? If you do this and feel good about it then by all means don't let a lable get in the way. :cool:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say you're bi. You already like women and you like your guy friend so accept who you are and forget what society says. They allow women to be bi so why can't us dudes be bi also?

b4umi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is not "GAY" to give your a hand job or to even go down on him. If you and your friend are enjoying this activity with one another who's to say it's GAY?
Now if you put your heart into it, let's say you confuse the sexual act with Love then you might want to question it yourself. Sexual activity between consenting adults is the norm.
But again, if you find yourself falling for him you may want to take 3 steps back and regroup.
I have had sexual relations with the same sex and not get involved. It's just sex. It's just having fun!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
NO not at all..Its perfectly normal Don't listen to these guys they don't know what they are talking about!

And this coming from a self-professed 100% str8, 0% gay guy. There's absolutely nothing homosexual about masturbating or having oral sex with another man. I'm sure Dr. Kinsey would have been interested to hear this.

Last edited:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Never say never!" Yes, we hear it over and over and yet so many who post, those who are still finding out about their own sexuality, often seem determined to fit into a slot (gay or straight) when their understanding is still diffuse and confused.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it." That bit of conventional wisdom may lead to experimentation outside the area of our lives that provides a proper context for sexual experience. That is the whole area of relationship. When one is in a relationship that has some depth of friendship and love sex can be lifted to a level where it has the capacity to inform and enrich one's whole life.

Getting to know one's self as a whole person including the sexual is important as one becomes acquainted with another person in the same depth. Sex in such a relationship of giving and receiving, of knowing and being known, lifts sex out of the arena of the mere exercise of the animal urges to the realm of the beautiful. And that is the realm of the "pure gold" and no one should settle for less.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If masturbating was considered a homosexual act, then everyone in the world would be considered homosexual. I'm not sure whether oral sex with another guy is considered a homosexual act. My guess is yes, but I'm not an expert (though I keep studying!)

I don't know what difference it makes though. Sexuality has many facets and there is always something new to discover.

D

deleted213967

If masturbating was considered a homosexual act, then everyone in the world would be considered homosexual. I'm not sure whether oral sex with another guy is considered a homosexual act. My guess is yes, but I'm not an expert (though I keep studying!)

I don't know what difference it makes though. Sexuality has many facets and there is always something new to discover.

You betcha...like the effect your avatar has on my visual acuity.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
there is another term, "men who have sex with men", they don't self-identify as "gay" per se, but do engage in sex acts with other men... msm's for short.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If people were not so hung up on being labelled then sexuality would be a much more simpler thing than the emotional minefield we have right now all over the world. I think that the only true way to define your true sexual wants is when you actually fall deeply in love with either a male or female. Sex can be just a way of getting off, relieving tension or in some cases expressing to someone physically what you cant say verbally how much they mean to you.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a valid question; why does it matter? Oh, wait, it doesn't if you're comfortable in your own skin.

if it doesnt matter why are you wasting your b reathe arguing as usual?
such a hypocrite

ps: any man who sucks a mans cock or fucks another man, is G A Y

sorry if you hate labels, but its the truth@!@@@@@@@

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just hate to use labels ... Don't you ?? If you do this and feel good about it then by all means don't let a lable get in the way. :cool:

Good for you.

I sucked off a straight, married, italian best friend of mine 2 nights ago, who was down helping me renovate my house.

I'm gay, he's straight, but he likes a good blow job, and I love him.

I can blow him forever, but it's not going to change who he is. His wife knows it too, and she loves us both--him more than me.

But he loves me. And he's straight.