Is it gay to suck your own dick?

Bobo02

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figured out the problem... I need to ask straight women what they think.

I want to know what chicks think... for example if they were to find out that the guy they are with sometimes sucks his own dick when she's not around. I promise you it'd freak her out. It's a little bizarre.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be able to when I was younger & more flexible & I wish I still could. It's the ultimate form of male masturbation. I think that every guy has thought about & probably tried to to it at least once in his life. I don't think it's gay at all & I'm envious of guys that can do it.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dream of dating men who can suck their own cocks...because I love to watch! It is SO HOT to see a man lovingly caressing his own dick with his tongue, with his lips and then sucking it hard until he cums hard in his own mouth. I can't wait to taste that cum on his lips...

krisdavid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No your not gay sucking your own cock is great. your only gay if you think of sucking some other guys cock lol but may if you eat your own cum then i still dont think so

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured out the problem... I need to ask straight women what they think.

I want to know what chicks think... for example if they were to find out that the guy they are with sometimes sucks his own dick when she's not around. I promise you it'd freak her out. It's a little bizarre.
Why are you worried about it, one way or the other? If you enjoy doing it, and you can, where's the problem anyway? And it's no gayer, or straighter, than using your hand anyway.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no it is not. it's just the same as saying, it is gay to play with your own tail. again no.
it is just a private thing you find you can do ( if you are lucky) SO NO

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wondering what you guys think. Super gay... or just the most enjoyable form of masturbation?QUOTE]

It is not gay - just another kid of masturbation - only useing your lips instead of your hands and if you are flexible enough to do it - why not. If you can indeed suck yourself I envy you because I was never that flexible and with age it has gotten worse so I never had the experience but would have enjoyed it if I had been able to.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Gay or not, if I could I would and it's good I've never been able to since, if I could, I'd never leave my room.

halfkorean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's a state of mind.

If you are getting off because you are sucking a cock, then maybe it's gay.

If you are doing it for the sake of pleasuring yourself, then it is not.

That's what I think anyways :)

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering what you guys think. Super gay... or just the most enjoyable form of masturbation?

It's only enjoyable for me if I am really in the mood. It really puts a crimp in my back, and it is actually difficult to get off. I haev to stop every 2 minutes or so and stretch my back out, catch my breath (hard to breathe in that position), etc.

And my fantasy is usually some older, wealthy woman demanding I do it for her.

ShaneB87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think it's gay at all. I think the majority of men wish they could do it and if we all COULD, we all would lol. If it weren't as impossible as it is, it would be considered pretty normal just like masturbating is. I was able to do it when I was younger but I wasn't into working out back then so I was a skinny little fucker haha.

Man, what a fucked up question.

I think if your not sure you probably shouldn't want to tell on yourself.

When I was much younger and more nimble I accomplished it once or twice myself. Can honestly say I never felt guilty, I still liked girls and proved to myself that if I was ever in a dire situation where I was forced, that yes I could suck a dick and it wouldn't kill me.