Is It Possible For A Guy To Cum Hands Free While Being Fucked From Behind?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah of course a guy can cum just from being fucked. I have done that to guys a bunch of times. Nothing hotter than holding a guys hands above their head and then fucking them so hard and deep they shoot their load all over their face. It is like every time my dick goes in, more cum shoots out.

Reactions: HardUSN

bigwonders

1st Like
Media
very possible. i've made it happen with certain dudes. they shot all over their chests while i was on top, pinning them. one dude shot on me while riding me. it's hot.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend has cum without hands when I fuck him from behind, but I think he's often humping what's under him. It's when I fuck him while he's on his back and the curve of my cock really hits his prostate that he seems to shoot without any activity on his cock at all.

mke75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the time. At first I thought something was wrong with me. But it's hot. It hits the right spot after a while and bamm. I can control it now where I'll wait til the top is going to cum also.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I remember while in college this happened to the guy I picked up, I asked a friend about it, (I was naive and did not have much experience) he said apparently it was a good f**k. Made me proud, we continued to hook up afterwards.

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen any videos or pictures, and i have always really been curious..

Oh course, certain guys under certain conditions can. Several variables are involved, in my experience: btm's internal anatomy, angle of penetration, top's size (both length & girth), etc. I can remember every guy who's managed to do that under my, eh, direction. For me as top, it's one of the biggest turn-ons of all.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Like everyone said "yes". You can also cum hands free when someone uses their fingers in your ass. To me it is quite a different feeling. Not so much a build up and explode feeling, but more of a longer flow of cum as if someone turned a faucet on. It feels like I am peeing but I am actually cumming.

Last edited:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah of course a guy can cum just from being fucked. I have done that to guys a bunch of times. Nothing hotter than holding a guys hands above their head and then fucking them so hard and deep they shoot their load all over their face. It is like every time my dick goes in, more cum shoots out.

hell yes it's possible...i have guys doing it all the time :) its a skill...hehehe

you must have been reading my mind :biggrin1:

must I beg?????????? :wink:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife puts on latex gloves and puts her fingers in my ass and plays with my prostrate. And yes, I cum hands free. It is amazing in that I don't seem to shoot off like I do normally, but my cum sort of "runs free" and large drips. It really feels great and the climax is much longer than when I am having sex in her. Oh, yes, it does work that way!