Is It Possible For A Guy To Cum Hands Free While Being Fucked From Behind?

B_dallasfoto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ring teasing...the perfect gay male to male technique for training a new bottom or even driving an experienced bottom crazy...

The key to this is that the top has the control and is very considerate...

I insert just the head, very gently, into the ass of the bottom and hold it there. (One key to making this really hot
is talking dirty to the bottom.) "You want a little more?" And you let the whole cock slide in slowly and then withdraw
but only out to the head. Again leave it in the anus for a moment. Now tease the ring with just the head a few strokes.
The key here is to vary the number of strokes before thrusting fast and deep...do not let the bottom know when
you plan to go in full cock. Ask your bottom if he wants more...then a full deep hard thrust.

Now again withdraw out to just the head locked in the anal ring. Let's say this time you tease that ring about six times...
Don't warn your bottom that you are going for the thrust. Maybe thrust seven times and withdraw and hold. Talk dirty to
him...ask him to beg for full cock...each time you come out to the ring, vary the number of ring teases before the thrust.

The key here is not allowing the bottom to know what is going on. In fact, a sling and a blindfold on the bottom and restraining
his hands and feet can be hot as fuckin' hell...depends on your trust level with him. And of course the dirtier the talk,
the louder he will moan and beg.

I once spent nearly a full hour doing this to a hot guy who wound up shooting a huge load without my milking his cock, he
was so turned on.

Jack

bradhottop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many guys have cum while I was fucking them without touching his dick. It's all about changing the angle until you find the prostate (he will let you know by his reaction). Once you hit it, I've found it more about the rhythm. For instance 2 or 3 shallow thrusts (just an inch or so) and then one deep to the balls thrust. repeat, repeat. Again, he will let you know what's working. If you keep the same rhythm, he begins to anticipate what is coming (haha) and on one of the deep ones, he will have a massive orgasm. It's really hot for me as the top too to be able to fulfill my partner like that. Once you have the recipe for someone, you can do it again and again. This happens more for me when on top, but I think thats the best angle to get to the prostate. It has happened from behind too - just aim for that sweet spot. It's all about paying attention to your partner to see what's working for him. Once you figure that out, your set. It is even easier / better if during foreplay you have discovered what else he likes - nipple play, dirty talk, kissing, etc just add that in. Okay , now I need a shower.

boiscent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes Sir, it is definately possible. I think especially if he is a true bottom that gets off by being f**ked and has that need - as I do.

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, Dallasfoto just gave a perfect description of what gets me off. But be warned, this is known to get a top off pretty quickly also.

needjobud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
VIDEOS: Check out just about any Kristen Bjorn-directed title. Hands-free cum shots are one of his trademarks, along with multiple cum shots per scene.

The hands-free shots are definitely hot, but they usually seem to be a product of clever editing. For the most part, I think the shooters jack themselves past the edge, then take their hand away...the jacking has been cut out to make it look more spontaneous than it really is.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 20 years ago, I hooked up with a bi-curious married guy who shocked me with awesome sex. At first he just wanted a blowjob, but after I saw his dick (a thick 8.5-9 incher) I wanted him to f*ck me.

I don't know how much experience he had with other guys, but he definitely took control, started to talk dirty (which I love) and f*ck me everywhere in his house-- the couch, the floor, the stairs, the hallway, the bathroom. When we got to the bedroom, I knelt on the edge of the bed with my ass in he air so he could f*ck me standing up.

By then, my hole had adjusted to his dick size, but he started teasing me with it anyway. He drove me crazy by poking my hole with just the head, and then suddenly thrust his dick all the way in, deep and hard. He'd yank it out and then "torpedo" me 4-5 times! It was so hot b/c I didn't know what he was going to do next.

On one of his torpedo thrusts, I just shot my load on the bed. It shocked me b/c I didn't expect to cum then. It just happened-- one hard orgasm. I straightened up, fell back on him and screamed like a bitch. It was one of the best and memorable sex experiences I ever had. We only hooked up that one time-- damn it!

Hey, "L" of Fitchburg, Mass., if you're out there and you want a 20-yr reunion, then I'm your man!!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its not difficult to do, you just have to concentrate on what your doing. I personally have enjoyed using the "aneros" prostate massager o lot. In fact I'm using it right now. Anyone that has ever tried, understands you can spend hours massaging your spot and when you get it just right you explode!

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It sure is. I have found many guys that cum without touching themselves while getting fucked. I had an ex who would cum like this every time I fucked him. It was so hot to watch him blowing all over himself as I fucked him. It was like every time I pushed my dick into him it forced more cum out of him. It turned me on even more to see that he got off on our lovemaking so much that often I was able to keep going till both of us had cum again.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
With my ex, it wouldn't matter in which position I fucked him.

If I secured his hands, he would eventually cum from me just pounding him. It happened easiest when we would be in the Italian Hanger position. He always said it was because my knob was so wide.

Quite a few messes were made ...:tongue:

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah it does happen.

I remember topping a horny bottom and made him shoot his load by banging his hole, then I kept going and made him shoot again. He was screaming, swearing, you name it.

He said afterwards that it was the first time he had experienced it and asked when I could come back for more:smile:

Can I be next?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With my ex, it wouldn't matter in which position I fucked him.

If I secured his hands, he would eventually cum from me just pounding him. It happened easiest when we would be in the Italian Hanger position. He always said it was because my knob was so wide.

Quite a few messes were made ...:tongue:

Ok...I have to ask! what is the Italian Hanger position?

have cum often no hands from big toys and fucking...and caused others to cum no hands many times too. it is a very hot thing! and yes..I think it depends on a lot of things...the heat of the moment...the angle of the fuck...the size of the cock...and I do agree that a big head helps immensely-it just rubs and pounds that button sooooo good!
(btw...GREAT hairy legs there italianflag...would love to see that huge knob of yours and the other fur)