Is it possible to ejaculate without an erection?

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
I've always wondered if it is possible to produce an ejaculate and or an orgasm without an erection. Anyone know? I've tried to softly masturbate myself but always get a hard on so at least for me I can't do it.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Very occasionally I masturbate without being able to get an erection, and that's when it happens. I'm really not sure what causes that, but it's so sporadic that I don't worry about it being erectile dysfunction or anything. Though of course it may actually be, for all I know.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched a video on here awhile ago of a man playing with either an anal plug or beads and never touched his cock and was not hard and he ejaculated. Was pretty cool - didn't know that was possible until then.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it - under weird circumstances I can't even recall to recount. All I recall is that I really needed to cum, I was under serious pressure to get it over with, and I wasn't turned on at all. Highly not ideal sex.

But yes, it's possible to do it. Interesting sensation, too.

grain1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow.. ive never seen that b4.. i would love 2 see a guy cum without touching his cock...

so a prostate massage can make u cum without touching yourself?

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prostate massage, will make you cum. It is not like jerking off, but you will enjoy it. My wife has the best touch, and she can drain me.

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when i jerk off upside down too cum in my mouth i will start fully erect but once i prop myself up against the wall my cock goes softer and i will continue to jerk off until i cum in mouth and face : )

oldick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I've done it in my sleep. I wake up as I cum and still soft. Wish I could do it on demand.

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's definitely possible. i find that when my mind is really preoccupied with something, yet i'm horny as hell and haven't cum in a couple of days, i can j/o and only achieve about 50% erection and still blow a big ol' load. Actually, it's not as big as when i'm totally hard, but it gets the job done.