Is LPSG pure phantasy territory for female members?

Dear female members, this is a legitimate question we male members ask ourselves a number of times: do female members consider OR perceive LPSG as just a space of phantasy and/or eventual leisure time, or is there a reasonable number of ladies who consider LPSG as a useful tool to achieve sexual encounters with very well hung partners in real world?

Could you enlighten me on your personal expectations?

Thank you in advance for your enlightment.

Antonio.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could probably find another venue where I can be as open and frank as I care to be without social repercussions, but the fact is my husband found this place and became a member. In time I started to participate, too. Now I'm hooked.

What I love about this site is that I can be free to discuss topics that are taboo in real life interactions. What I don't like are the unrealistic expectations of some members on here that I might be available for something other than discussion.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use the search. There are probably two dozen threads that detail the reasons why women are here. The answers are as varied as the women. For the 900th time, I'm primarily here to talk to other women, though at first I was here to look at giant penises and have a laugh about the more absurd aspects of this site . In the real world, I don't typically get along well with other women, but I really like the women who post here.

Interesting dudes sometimes cross my path, some more interesting than others. I like talking to them too. I've been here long enough that I've made friendships that have crossed over into the real world. I've been to the homes of several posters here, and have served supper to some others. I think there are one or two who I might get physical with under the right circumstances, but that is very unusual for me (and I think for them too) to go that route with someone encountered here. There was one member who is no longer active who I've had sexual encounters with, but neither of us knew the other was here until he recognized me back when my face was in my avatar. I'm really not here to hookup, and tend to be turned off by come-ons from men I don't know well here. The one or two exceptions out of the thousands of men here? I'm sure they know who they are.

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No offense, but I'm not answering this again, because quite frankly the expectation for me to justify my presence here pisses me off.

Why is it that the 'Large' isn't seen as a requirement to be here, but the 'Penis' is? When the guys who aren't hung (of which there are many), yet are still members of the 'LARGE Penis Support Group', are asked to justify their presence as much as the women here are... well then I might answer. Again.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, Antonio, I'm definitely not here to hook up. Not even here to fantasize about about dicks. I'm here mostly for open discussion and fun with the friends I've made here.

Any more of an answer, use the search button. I've answered maaaany times before! :smile:

Reactions: lapdog2001

Thank you for all your very informative answers and replies, though I think some of the ladies did missinterpret my question, as if I had ask the same old and repetitive question of: to all of you women out here in lpsg: why the hell are you in here?

This was not my question, I was simply interested in knowing whether being a member here for you is just a question of fantasizing about a sexual interest or just having some healthy laughs, or wether the fact of being a member here is an exercise of a freedom of choice of who you want to meet in a likely date in the real world. Full Stop.

I think it is a legitimate and simple question, I would be ready to answer: I consider it a real possibility having a date with a woman who is a member here, and openly declares a preference for big penis. I will not deny either that I appreciate big breasts, and I think being mentally healthy includes being able to declare what are our sexual desire, it belongs to nature, so nothing to be ashamed of.

Thank you, anyway, having good conversations is always my main source of interest for posting here at lpsg or anywhere else.

Hugs and Kisses,

Antonio.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To more accurately answer you question then, I have zero fantasies about anyone on this site. And I have no expectations of ever meeting up with any member here, except maybe some of the women and I'll bring the wine! But then again, that's probably the same response you'd get from half of the men here.

My presence here should not be construed as an open declaration of my undying appreciation for the guys with a big weenie. I married a guy with a big weenie, and sometimes I wish this really was a support group.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for all your very informative answers and replies, though I think some of the ladies did missinterpret my question, as if I had ask the same old and repetitive question of: to all of you women out here in lpsg: why the hell are you in here?

This was not my question, I was simply interested in knowing whether being a member here for you is just a question of fantasizing about a sexual interest or just having some healthy laughs, or wether the fact of being a member here is an exercise of a freedom of choice of who you want to meet in a likely date in the real world. Full Stop.

I think it is a legitimate and simple question, I would be ready to answer: I consider it a real possibility having a date with a woman who is a member here, and openly declares a preference for big penis. I will not deny either that I appreciate big breasts, and I think being mentally healthy includes being able to declare what are our sexual desire, it belongs to nature, so nothing to be ashamed of.

Thank you, anyway, having good conversations is always my main source of interest for posting here at lpsg or anywhere else.

Hugs and Kisses,

Antonio.
How is that different from asking what are the reasons the women are here? You're asking if these specific reasons are the reasons, yes, but your question has been asked and answered a bunch of times in a bunch of ways. Use the search.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's different for everyone. I came here really just for kicks, a friend mentioned it and I thought I'd see what's what. I didn't come looking for anything and I really didn't expect to come back more than once. As for why I've returned, I think it's a combination of the freeness of the discussion and the fact that it's kind of fun escapism and mindless down time. For me no it's not a fantasy and I'm certainly not here to meet anyone.

Dear female members, this is a legitimate question we male members ask ourselves a number of times: do female members consider OR perceive LPSG as just a space of phantasy and/or eventual leisure time, or is there a reasonable number of ladies who consider LPSG as a useful tool to achieve sexual encounters with very well hung partners in real world?

Antonio.

Reactions: lapdog2001

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cuz Canadians and womangs

i am rewatching Star Trek Into Darkness...
need someone to ship the face off of Kirk/Spock with me

any takers?

Last edited:

Especially in conjunction with not having an answer to my question about his motives. Most of the women here seem to value humor and intelligence; he's displaying neither.

Come on, Altered, overreaction here is never a good idea, using sense of humor is, but it is important to accept it in both senses or directions. I am here at lpsg because I appreciate women who are sure of what they want and openly declare a preference for huge penises.

It is purely sexual, if in addition to that they happen to sport big breasts, then I am ready to go into a date in the real world, during which we might treat German Literature in the XVI century. I think that's being honest and has nothing to do with humor and/or intelligence, two valuable ingredients for whatever social interaction anyone may aspire to.

That being said, I appreciate the time you took to write a reply to my question, no matter as offensive as it might be.

Have a nice day. Antonio

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not here to meet anyone. I'm here to converse in the forums and show off my pics. My man is the one who introduced me to the site... he's the only person I want/need for sexual satisfaction. He just thought I'd have fun bullshittin' and showin' off some sexy pics of me/us. He was right.

The only LPSG member I fantasize about is my man... and the fantasy becomes reality every time we kick it. I'm a lucky bitch.

(and yeah, the other ladies have already pointed it out... but we get this question all the time. Even in PM's. It gets old.)

I'm not here to meet anyone. I'm here to converse in the forums and show off my pics. My man is the one who introduced me to the site... he's the only person I want/need for sexual satisfaction. He just thought I'd have fun bullshittin' and showin' off some sexy pics of me/us. He was right.

The only LPSG member I fantasize about is my man... and the fantasy becomes reality every time we kick it. I'm a lucky bitch.

(and yeah, the other ladies have already pointed it out... but we get this question all the time. Even in PM's. It gets old.)

Hey, Tight_N_Juicy, Thank you for a mind of answer I was aiming at, simple and clear, and I would like to underline that in my view the question As I have phrased it here is not that old:I am not asking what are your reasons for being members here at lpsg, nor if you would kindly consider fucking me as Alter mentioned, it is something more simple but at the same time more substantial: is this a place here you would consider dating someone as a possibility, or is it just fantasizing and having fun from a computer? You knowing many tImes the matter excludes the former.

Thanks again for your kind attention.

Antonio.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
is this a place here you would consider dating someone as a possibility, or is it just fantasizing and having fun from a computer?

I personally would never date anyone I met online, no matter the site. I just wouldn't. I don't see anything wrong with it, and I know there are people who have met and are very happy together here (the lovely Snarky and Socalfreak make a lovely couple). I just personally don't feel the desire to meet anyone online, and I'm quite happy with my current situation as is.

I don't even really 'fantasize' here. I enjoy looking at pics, and I'm very interested in genitalia and sexuality... but I don't really 'fantasize' about being with anyone here. I am more of an exhibitionist than a voyeur, and prefer to show off pics of my guy and I gettin' nasty. (if ya haven't noticed, I'm kinda addickted to him and his cock. Other penises don't really turn me on when I know his is right here ready to plow my tight little holes)

I just come here to have fun. :smile:

Last edited:

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Antonio.

No, I'm a very "reality based" woman and, while I'm definitely NOT looking for any sexual encounters (one husband and two lovers are MORE than enough for me, thank you:wink:) I do enjoy the interplay that goes on here.

In addition, I do correspond with both women and men that I've met on this site and I thoroughly enjoy the exchanges that I've had with them.

No doubt there are some very insecure guys here and there are probably more than a few drama queens but I think that they are in the minority and I do enjoy this site.