Is my 5.5 inch dick small?

texas9850

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really doesnt matter on the size. As long as it works and makes you and whom ever happy. Its kinda small but you have a nice head.

D

deleted136887

Small is in the head.It's the only one you will ever have, it works, It makes you( and your partner) feel good, stop stressing, enjoy life with your cock.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry to disappoint you if you wanted the humiliation, but you're very much average-sized. I've been with a lot of guys and learned that in general, the reported size is about an inch larger than the literal size. Meaning that the seven inch guys are probably just half an inch bigger than you, and the classic six-inch model is about the same and maybe smaller. LPSG is the exception, of course.... I'm sure no one is stretching the truth about all the eight and nine inch cocks we hear about here....

oli_yuki85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how old are you? the size of your cock sometimes depends on your age, when you're younger than 13. maybe your dick is average, if your older than 13, maybe it is alittle bit smaller than ussual.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you wanted to be humiliated because you enjoy it, you should have asked for that first.
Then you could have went into the dick size as a part of the humiliation. Just making an observation.

I agree with others, your size is fine.