Is my bulge too obscene in new bathing suit?

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Going on an Atlantis cruise (gay) in March so I ordered a new bathing suit from Andrew Christian to show off my bulge. And it does. A lot. And there is no padding of any kind.

Is this too obscene to wear on a gay cruise? I do like to show off my bulge, but I'm not sure if this is over the line.

What do you think?

http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614237-new-bathing-suit-side-view.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614239-new-bathing-suit-with-chest.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614238-new-bathing-suit-turned.html

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hah, one yes, one no. So far I'm leaning towards the "yes" from a guy who is 90% gay... still not sure though.

If I can't wear this thing on a gay cruise I don't think I can wear it anywhere, lol

LilmanNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Luv the dark blue stripped and the white bathing suit, if I was packing like you I would'nt wear anything, can I see a pic of what makes that HUGE buldge?

underweargay

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man.. you go and wear that bulge, show it to the world.... you will get a lot of attention and you can pick and choose who and what you can fuck.... Let me know all about the cruise and keep a diary (if you will have the time)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Take an alternate less in your face pair along just in case. The crew will let you know if there is a problem and they will ask you not to wear it. Simple as that. If other people have a major issue, they will complain to the crew, because they won't have the balls (or bulge) to confront you directly, most likely. It's your vacation, do what you want---if the crew has issues, respect it, if others do, they can bring it up or live with it. My two cents.

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
How do you feel wearing it? I'm sure you've answered your own question already!! If you feel comfortable, then of course wear it!!!

lvpcw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you kidding...it looks fucking GREAT! Show it off and trust me you wont be lonely....

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll be on the same cruise guy. Nothing is too obscene. This will be my fourth cruise with Atlantis...I've seen a guy for one of the parties simply put on a crown royal bag as his entire costume!! That was literally all he had on. If you are comfortable in it by all means wear it. Trust me, noone will complain at all. It's all part of the fun!