is my clit too small?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know y'all are trying to be funny and all, and I do soooo very much appreciate the compliments, but this is actually a serious issue with some women.

One way I've read to enlarge a clit, chemically, is by topically applying testosterone gel directly on to the hood. Gels like Androgel is a good candidate. I know this because it says that on the little leaflet they package with it.

But, if you're anywhere in our neck of the woods, and my wife likes you, we wouldn't mind coaxing the little bugger out ourselves.

"The clit whisperer" -- I love it!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a micro clit and it's highly orgasmic. Clits are like cocks, they can still function just fine no matter their size. It's purely for fetish reasons only you'd want a large clit.

I've been on testosterone cream and it enlarged it slightly, but sometimes the other symptoms that can accompany any hormone aren't worth it just for enlarging the clit. They all have the same bundle of nerves in them regardless if they are small or big.

I have the smallest clit i've ever seen and im one of the most orgasmic people i know.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The nerves are present regardless of the size. A guy with a regular sized penis isnt going to be less sensitive than a guy with a large penis. There are a special kind of receptive nerves only on that area (the glans of either gender) and they are responsible for the orgasm. The nerves are there for everyone.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been on testosterone cream and it enlarged it slightly,

Did your doctor measure it before and after? Are you able to expose your entire clit? What size is it approximately? What percentage of testosterone was in the cream and how long did you use it?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The nerves are present regardless of the size. A guy with a regular sized penis isnt going to be less sensitive than a guy with a large penis. There are a special kind of receptive nerves only on that area (the glans of either gender) and they are responsible for the orgasm. The nerves are there for everyone.

Just like a tighter vagina would give more stimulation for an average cock than that of a looser vagina, a bigger cock would receive more stimulation than that of a smaller cock within the same average vagina.

I thought (past tense) that the same would be true for the crus, the corpus cavernosum, and the glans of the clitoris in regards to overall stimulation. The bigger the area that can be stimulated, the greater the pressure, the easier the orgasm.

Correction duly noted.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Just like a tighter vagina would give more stimulation for an average cock than that of a looser vagina, a bigger cock would receive more stimulation than that of a smaller cock within the same average vagina.

I thought (past tense) that the same would be true for the crus, the corpus cavernosum, and the glans of the clitoris in regards to overall stimulation. The bigger the area that can be stimulated, the greater the pressure, the easier the orgasm.

Correction duly noted.

I seem to remember on Channel 4s 1st programme on penises (where Jonah Falcon was fuzzed over), there was an Asian American with a 1.5 inch cock (well I couldn't see it, it might have been more), & he reckoned though he had a small cock, he could come 26 times in a day - not much of a refractory period.

So I guess that given a small clit or cock, with the same number of nerve endings, the amount of blood flow would be more likely to be optimised, resulting in a more intense experience.

Dolfette, I'm going to send out a posse. Do you know where you last had it? Big, fit, handsome, burly men in uniform are waiting to help you out

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The bigger the area that can be stimulated, the greater the pressure, the easier the orgasm.

Correction duly noted.
Don't be so quick to discount yourself. What if, like you said, the area that can be exposed is what matters, rather than size. Some small clits may not be small at all, just unexposed. What is a clit supposed to look like, anyway (like just a head/glans? or does one count the shaft too)? How much of it can be or should be seen by the naked eye?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be so quick to discount yourself. What if, like you said, the area that can be exposed is what matters, rather than size.

I'm thinking from a male perspective about size though. There's so much internal stuff going on with women, I can't quantify it without feeling it firsthand.

(As an aside I posted on another thread about how the sensations involved with sex is different from men vs. women)

I think this is one of those ciruitous arguments. I believe size matters because from my perspective, it does. Not necessarily my cock needs to be bigger, but just that the fit needs to be tighter for the sensations to be more intense.

Functionally speaking, the clit doesn't get involved in regular PIV sex, unless the c-v distance is just so small that the clit gets the shaft.

Some small clits may not be small at all, just unexposed. What is a clit supposed to look like, anyway (like just a head/glans? or does one count the shaft too)? How much of it can be or should be seen by the naked eye?

That is best answered by another woman. Me answering it is akin to mental masturbation -- fun for me, but I doubt anyone really wants to be exposed to it.