Is penis size hereditary?

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just a bit curious as I'm in a relationship where we are in our baby making years and I think my girlfriend just assumes that as I'm well hung any boys we have will be too.

Is this likely to be the case? Maybe some guys on here with brothers will be able to help me out

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sure penis size is hereditary, Dorset, but you never know from which family line the prized gene will come.

Yours? or Hers? All you can do is wait and see.

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Like anything, penis size is somewhat hereditary. My dad is hung pretty big, and I have 2 other brothers. We compared when we were young, and clearly there are no guarantees. I'm 9.25", my older brother is 9", but our youngest brother is only 7.5". If you're hung really big, I would think your sons would have better chance of being hung too. Have to wait and see though.

Reactions: Raf1234

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spooky, just a couple of hours after posting this me girlfriend tells me she's just worked out that she's a week late. We weren't even trying!

I've had unprotected sex about 3 times in my entire life and it looks like I'll have produced 2 babies from it!!!

Reactions: Korindie

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I've seen my dad naked before, and he's pretty big. My brothers are too. I don't have any exact measures, though.

ghettocockstar

1st Like
Media
well i know my dad is pretty big i would guess maybe 9 or 9.5, and i am 10.5, but my brother is about 6, but my nephew his son is about 9. so maybe it skips a generation. who knows.

Reactions: B_er

Pappy

Media
I don't have any brothers and I only recall seeing my Dad's penis one time in my life. I know that a great deal of my size was caused by a pituitary tumor when I was young so I can't say if mine is hereditary or not. I have two sons, one is well above average and the younger is average. I have three grandsons, two of which were nicknamed "Meat" by the nurses when they were born. The weird thing about it is each of my sons have a son that was nicknamed "Meat" at birth. Maybe the mother's side does have some affect on penis size.

Reactions: B_er

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has all been said.
Like height, tall people tend to have tall children but not always. I think penis size is the same. Hung tend to produce hung but there are so many variables in the gene mix that it is quite difficult to predict.
Even our comparative references can be somewhat distorted.
Sometimes brothers dont mature at the same ages. Sometimes seeing a father when we are young leaves a size impression that may not be too acurate.

Reactions: rbi99

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I know that's a bit strange...

Anyway I've never seen my dad naked but he has a lot of brothers, who I suspect are quite well hung, they're 'big' guys, not all that attractive, but they have attractive partners. Also my dad is a bit of a ladies man.

I don't know how big he is but just quite big I guess. It is hereditary but there is still a chance that a son won't be hung even if his dad is huge. Usually though, they are.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ghettocockstar@Aug 25 2005, 08:51 PM
well i know my dad is pretty big i would guess maybe 9 or 9.5, and i am 10.5, but my brother is about 6, but my nephew his son is about 9. so maybe it skips a generation. who knows.
[post=338081]Quoted post[/post]​
Like diabetes! (That's something else I have to watch out for.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@Aug 25 2005, 10:28 PM
I have three grandsons, two of which were nicknamed "Meat" by the nurses when they were born.
[post=338094]Quoted post[/post]​
Okay, now I definitely consider circumcision advocacy by any nurse a sign of severe mental illness.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is penis size hereditary?

Of course it is. If not in the 1st generation, it is in the 2nd, selectively amongst the descendants of the person with a large penis.
(Well, it should be hereditary, as every noble privilege :evilgrin: ) !

Dukely yours,

"Ralexxshire"

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cant really say if penis size runs in the family. My father left before I became a teenager and I didnt really want to ask my grandfather because I would feel strange but I remember that when I was younger and my father was in the bathroom using the toilet before he got in the shower to go to work so I am not really sure what size my father is but I would like to know somwthings if I every come accross him.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dorset, you fail to mention any hereditary links in your family. how about your brother/father/cousins etc? you've heard from enough guys here to know the big cock trait does exist in many families. it definitely runs in mine. look to your own.

can the non endowed men here confirm a similar relationship in their family trees?

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dad is not as hung as I am, but he is hung. My identical twin brother was just as hung as I am. We where copies of each other in every physical way.
I was told that my grandfather was "hung like a horse".

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by FrankPipeliner@Sep 4 2005, 12:59 PM
dorset, you fail to mention any hereditary links in your family.  how about your brother/father/cousins etc? you've heard from enough guys here to know the big cock trait does exist in many families.  it definitely runs in mine.  look to your own. 

can the non endowed men here confirm a similar relationship in their family trees?
[post=340628]Quoted post[/post]​
I come from England, the land of the repressed and uptight so I can't ever remember seeing my Dad or Brother's

Thankfully the English repressed gene skipped a generation with me