Is penis size hereditary?

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmm. I think it really depends on what your parents where/are like. For example, when I was a kid/teen my dad and I would go to the pool, and he could care less about nudity; so I always saw his dick there. Now, I think I got my girth from dad, although, I wouldn't think he was very far above average lengh, though he might have been. A cousin from my moms side went to the pool with us on a visit one time, and was very large, maybe 6 or 7 inches long by 4 inches around, soft. Again, these are just guesses, but I'm positive its a mix 1)because I have examples from my family, and 2) because I remember science from middle/high school that said that in Meosis/Sexual Reproduction, DNA from both the mother and the father are together, and they trade traits in the cell/whatever-thing and then go on their way to make a kid.
Point being, I think its really just a genetic mix. With the brothers thing, again, different traits mixed in the womb/vagina/sperm/egg/whatever so even if he *is* your brother, his genetic makeup is still diferent.

hunghuge12

Just Browsing
Media
It is possible for the genotypes to match up within a family line...my brother and I are very close to my father's size and his brothers. On my mother's side, her brothers are also very well endowed.

In genetic typing, specific genes can be singled out...though I am not sure if the "large cock" gene has been identified. But if scientists can create a child with blue eyes, blond hair, 6' hieght..etc.

So, there is scientific support that it could be hereditary.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of us are a genetic makeup of our parents and our parent's parents... and so on. Health, environment, nutrition, sports, chemistry, posture... also influence our appearance.

Asking if a large penis is hereditary is like asking if large breasts are hereditary. It's just easier to see breasts.

In my case, my father is hung. I only know this from very few off-the-cuff remarks that he has made. I also recognize certain things that he does, that i also do. Wear sturdy, deeply/multi pleated, dark slacks, in work environments; he also wears them for social events, lighter colored ones for regular street cloths (I don't think I've ever seen him in jeans). My mom switched him to the same contour pouched boxer briefs as I switched to, during college. My father telling me not to worry about being able to get a woman pregnant, "after all [he] got [my] mom pregnant."

I know that my uncles and cousins, on both sides of the family, are hung, to varying degrees. I know this because my father's German/Czeck family lives in southern Germany and my mother's Danish family lives in southern Denmark; speedo style swim suites are the norm in both places. I have also seen a second cousin, mother's side, under the shower, and I've seen my dad's brother in the sauna.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my dad had a shorter dick but very fat like a link of ring of balony, me im 6.5 and son now in teens 7" guess he had good jeans lol, Both my brother and me the same size and length, carbon copys while as said my nephew and son in the 7" range but i still have the biggest set of nuts.

B_BigTallAussie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think penis size is hereditary. I have three brothers...all of us about 11 months apart...and we all have basically the same size cock and balls. Even our penises look the same. Our old man is a big guy too so I think it's definitely genetics. We're all over 9" and very very thick.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 13 my uncle pulled me aside one day and asked if I had "the family curse". I didn't know what he meant, so he had to explicitly and awkwardly ask me if I had an unusually large penis. I smiled and nodded my head, he shook his head and said too bad, that I'd probably never be able to find a woman who could accomodate me.

Looking back, I think that's a horrible thing to say to a kid. And it also speaks volumes about his relationship with my aunt. They had one child, though, my female cousin who is almost as old as my dad.

I know my dad has a big one, I've seen it. One time as a preschooler, I pointed at it and asked him if mine would be like that when I grew up, and he said "Be careful what you wish for kid". Damn these depression-era men had bad attitudes about their big dicks.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday we (my boyfriend, girlfriend, and parents) went to boyfriend's father's house. Since it was sunny and relatively warm we all went swimming. The pool house has a small communal shower room. The women left the pool first, after my girlfriend called down, for us to get ready for dinner, we all went and showered. I was the fist into the shower room and thought nothing of getting out of my sports mesh trunks, neither did my boyfriend. He and I are both showers and growers.

My father was the third into the showers and he did come into the shower with his dark swimming trunks on. He did tun away from us when he dropped his trunks, but he did have to turn around to get shampoo from the middle of the back wall. I saw that my father, at least when soft is about the same size as me, but he has LOTS of foreskin that covered his entire head and then had some overhang past that. (I don't remember ever having seen him naked before.) It was obvious that nudity made my father was somewhat uncomfortable, so my boyfriend and I talked about work that we are doing on our 1920's house, my father relaxed and even laughed about the problems we have had; like finding a overgrown/submerged brick patio under the scraggly backyard lawn. Then my boyfriend's father came in from putting the cover on the pool. He looked around and took the last shower head, it took him a while to take off his swimming trunks. We talked about the food that was going to go onto the grill and the different kinds beer that were waiting in the cooler drawer.

My father and I are examples of penis size being a heredity trait, my boyfriend and his father are an example that it is not always a hereditary trait. Though they obvious look like father and son (facially, eyes, hair, height and frame) my boyfriend is noticeably better endowed than his father, he even has more foreskin.

Seeing how much my father's and my soft cock are so similar, in size, I wonder how much foreskin I would have, had I not been circumcised. I, once again, curse the doctor that didn't ask my obviously european parents if I was to be left intact or cut.

Reactions: im8inches

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Back in High School I attemped to roll on Regular sized Trojans from my brothers night stand. BTW he has the multi packs you buy at Costco. Anyways they couldnt roll on for shit. I need magnums here. I havent seen his since we were young, but the condom type sure explains it. But for the most part I do think its hereditary.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys dont even think about condom comfort nor know about magnums and other larger brands so not sure finding regular ones means too much.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure about the hereditary part. In my family's case it seems to be completly random as far as sizes go. I'm 7.5 inches, I've seen my younger brother , 4 years younger, and he was of average size, I've never seen my youngest brother, 10 years younger but have overheard his ex-girlfriends talking about him and both agreed he was somewhere between 10 and 10.5 inches.. lucky him. and while I've never seen my dad nude my mom was always making jokes that he wasn't overly endowed. so I'd say average sized at best.

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
I've got some good stats. I have three brothers, all average while I'm very well hung. My dad was well hung and his brothers were well hung according to one of my uncles. He checked me out and compared me to his brothers and said I had the family trait of a big dick. I have two sons, both of them average.

So no guarantees. It would be fun if they could isolate the human genome that controls penis size and you could pick your son's size before birth. I expect if that happened the human race would soon become extinct because parents would be picking out 3-foot penises for their sons and nobody would be able to reproduce.

Reactions: im8inches

D_Dick_King_Hoff

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think it is hereditary.

i am hung (9"x6") and although i have only seen my dad soft afew times he looks about (8") hard.

but my younger brother (only seen him soft) looks about average or perhaps even less than average

so it just goes to show, you never can tell =S

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dorset said:
Spooky, just a couple of hours after posting this me girlfriend tells me she's just worked out that she's a week late. We weren't even trying!

I've had unprotected sex about 3 times in my entire life and it looks like I'll have produced 2 babies from it!!!
THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Where is DCDeep when we need him? (That's rhetorical, I know he is on vacation, but...) I can't believe this thread has generated 74 replies without stating the absolute and undisputed fact that your penis size is genetically determined. So, yes, penis size is inherited. Where the hell else would it come from? It looks like human genetics may be as missing as basic knowledge of human anatomy in the curriculum.

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well.. ive seen my dad and i didnt think he was all that big.. but then, my mom really didnt have a big dick either LOL

so yeah.. no clue where my dick came from but i like it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
pacificfiveoh said:
well.. ive seen my dad and i didnt think he was all that big.. but then, my mom really didnt have a big dick either LOL

so yeah.. no clue where my dick came from but i like it.

Well, your mom may not have a dick, but she carries the unexpressed genetic information for one anyway. If you could see her genetic code, then you'd see that is exactly where your big dick came from.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fortiesfun said:
Well, your mom may not have a dick, but she carries the unexpressed genetic information for one anyway. If you could see her genetic code, then you'd see that is exactly where your big dick came from.

careful, posting current medical research gets you flamed around here :rolleyes:

i agree because it makes more sense. Although you get the genetic information most likely from both parents, you get your androgen receptors from your father, but the amount of testosterone in utero is determined by your mother

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
baseball99 said:
. Although you get the genetic information most likely from both parents, you get your androgen receptors from your father

You mean my Daddy was androgenous? YIKES! I had no idea he hid it so well.