Is there any way to tell if a woman is post-op transgender? Just want to know.

libog_joe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there any way to tell if a woman is post-op transgender?
I have recently met and begun a sexual (only 1 time so far) relationship with a lovely woman. However, I have this slight nagging suspicion that she may be transgender. I actually don't care if she is or not, she is a beautiful sexy woman, but I would just like to know and I would be afraid to ask in case I am wrong as that would hurt her feelings.

Things that make me wonder are: slightly larger hands and feet than normal for woman of her size as well as a slightly deeper voice. Her breasts are small (normal for her size and Japanese ethnicity) although her nipples don't see to get hard when aroused. Her vagina looks, smells and tastes perfectly normal and seems to self-lubricate. Her clit is very small. She has what feels like a normal G-spot in the usual place (would a transgender woman have a G-spot post-op?) She has a hard time reaching orgasm orally or through vaginal insertion, but was finally able to achieve it when I manually stimulated her vaginally from the rear in an area close to where a man's prostate would be.

Once again, I don't care if she is transgender or not, she is beautiful, sexy and I care for her. However, I would like to know so I don't have to wonder.

Thanks for any positive and helpful replies.

libog_joe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I should have included this:

It would not change my feelings for her either way. However, I would possibly like to have children one day and I would like to know if this is possible with her or if we would have to consider adoption.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think self lubricating is your answer.

But I'm curious about construction...would the prostate be in position to function with vaginal intercourse after surgery?
With the difference in pelvic cradle, I suspect it might be.

My Kiddo is MtF, and I hope she could get some of the goodies genetic women get.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think self lubricating is your answer.

But I'm curious about construction...would the prostate be in position to function with vaginal intercourse after surgery?
With the difference in pelvic cradle, I suspect it might be.

My Kiddo is MtF, and I hope she could get some of the goodies genetic women get.

No the surgically created female vagina is not self lubricating. Basically what they do is they turn your outtie into an innie and make it look like a vagina. The reroute the nerve endings of the Glandes (penis head) to the new clitoris. Regular douching and lube are required to keep it clean and safe and healthy.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should have included this:

It would not change my feelings for her either way. However, I would possibly like to have children one day and I would like to know if this is possible with her or if we would have to consider adoption.
If the doctors did it right only her and her doctors would know. But some things that would be giveaways on some would be some scars around the edges of the vagina, it wouldn't self lubricate and I believe the prostate stays in the same place ( lower wall towards the anus about two inches in. But if it doesn't matter I wouldn't really let it matter. Who cares. If you guys try to have kids an cant.. so. Then just adopt. There are plenty of kids in the world that need families.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No the surgically created female vagina is not self lubricating. Basically what they do is they turn your outtie into an innie and make it look like a vagina. The reroute the nerve endings of the Glandes (penis head) to the new clitoris. Regular douching and lube are required to keep it clean and safe and healthy.
Right, I wasn't so clear. I knew the inside out move didn't allow for self lubrication.

What about the prostate/g spot correlation? Is the surgery done to allow prostate stimulation during PIV sex?