Is this really real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prime example of how a big dick can not always be a good thing!

My vote is for real however the shadowing on some of the pictures is a touch suspect, but it could just be the angle of the photo!

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, it's real. I think there are some significant optical distortions in a couple of the pics, but no real evidence of photoshopping.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's real, but it's REALLY not that big.

He's one of those people that use the camera angle trick. Where they put their dick directly in front of the camera so that by perception it appears so much bigger than everything else. It's average at best.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
ditto but made me nausaus.
the part in green - right on.

Picture the scene. It is my ass and this dick and they are getting closer.:mad::eek: I don't think so. Not no, but hell no.

There is an occasional giant man that is eight feet tall. He can't walk well. He certainly can't play sports, not even basketball where height is so important. Do I believe such as this exists. Probably, but very rare. A guy with that just might qualify for a freak show.

Boynextdoor really needs to live next door to me with a secluded pool, with no swim suit to be found and a window in my house overlooking the view of the owner swimming alone.

Eye contact should be made and now there should be two in the secluded pool and still no swim suits to be found.

Old men can still dream.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It could be real. When the image is that small it is more difficult to see any photoshopping.

I don't think it's quite as big as you think it is though. Firstly, the proportions throw it off - it's quite thin, and therefore looks longer (the inverse of mine, which is thick and I think makes it look shorter). Secondly, there is a psychological aspect to a cock that turns down when mostly hard. It tricks us into thinking that it's not completely erect and therefore must be HUGE when fully hard. This guy is fully hard in the pics, but almost looks like he's hanging.

Depending on the actual girth, he's probably somewhere in the 7 - 8 1/2 inch range. And as others have pointed out, it's a thin and unattractive cock.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very fake. Check the last image especially. There are two veins that repeat themselves later on down the shaft. Nice find, but Photoshopped.