Is your huge knob as big as a doorknob? Post a comparison pic!

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how big's a door handle? i got some good ol' fashioned tape measure pics in gallery though.

Reactions: spamme

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn Bell! They should start makin door knobs exactly like your cock head - millions of people would be grabbin, turning, hanging stuff off your head.

Sinep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Careful with the compliments guys - We wouldn't want to make him big headed! Great pics though :)

B_Bellend22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are some guys on here with freakin massive heads...come on lets see some comparison pics!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pumped my cock earlier today and it's still swollen, I saw this thread and decided to take some photos.
The first photo is my limp swollen cock, the second photo is after I start stroking my fat cock, as my cock starts to lenghthen out I start spanking the doorknob, the last photo is my rock hard fat head resting on the doorknob, enjoy.
chris

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Incredible! I've known lots of guys who have compared their dick sizes with lots of things, but I believe you're my first to compare his cock head with a door knob, Bellend22. In addition to being extremely sexy to think about, it's gonna take me a while to not think of dick heads every time I wrap my fist around a door knob. There's a fair picture of mine's head, which gets compliments, in my profile, but I haven't pictured it next to a door knob. Remember, guys, if your dick head isn't side by side with the knob (the same distance from the cam) size is distorted. This has been fun, Bellend, thx.

B_Bellend22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoysToy is right...this example shows how much size is distorted with my head on top of the doorknob rather than beside it...come on guys someone has to have a doorknob in their house!

Attachments

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoysToy is right...this example shows how much size is distorted with my head on top of the doorknob rather than beside it...come on guys someone has to have a doorknob in their house!
Actually, your picture of your head is way high over the knob. My photos are more angle shots.
We both undersize the door knobs, you either do or you don't.
If you compare your photos with my photos you'll see that were both fucking huge.
You might not want me to post one like your origanal op as it might make your head look smaller than mine, i'm being nice or i would have posted it.
When i put my cock next to the door knob like in your original attachment it just makes my cock look that much bigger.
You didn't really think you were the only one with a big knob now did ya?
Could it just be that we both have huge fucking knobs ourselves, i think very much this is the case that no one can deny.
Should i try and get into a contest of who has the bigger head, you might not like the results.
Look at my second picture of me spanking the door knob, as my head smashes into the top of the door knob, the photo shows how massive my head is to the overall size of the door knob, yes?
Lets not nitpick, i think resting my big fat cock on the doorknob shows how really massive a head really is especially a side shot photo, you either dwarf the knob or you don't.

chris