Is your huge knob as big as a doorknob? Post a comparison pic!

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jase while you definitely have a nice cock and big mushroom head, I am really impressed by the sized of your beautiful balls. How suckable!!!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am getting really disgusted. Took over a dozen pics this morning. Tried with and without flash and even using my camera phone. Door knobs in the house are polished brass and pics were deplorable with respect to light rays, reflections, etc. At this point all, I can say is that I'll be back.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am getting really disgusted. Took over a dozen pics this morning. Tried with and without flash and even using my camera phone. Door knobs in the house are polished brass and pics were deplorable with respect to light rays, reflections, etc. At this point all, I can say is that I'll be back.

lol calm down buddy its ok, i dont think this was intended as a photography contest lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell, guys, I hope this thread continues forever! In addition to seeing pictures of huge cock heads, the very thought of hot dudes knowing they have such tantilizing cocks to picture and other guys complimenting them, is dick hardening in itself.

And, radicaldick, I'm sure you know what a turn-on your knob has been for me and the unheard of amount of juice it's made explode from mine. If I could only watch it now, I would . . . yeah, you know.

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2