Is your penis 'good looking'? (medical study)

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
From personal experience I don't think women are that focused on what a penis looks like. As long as it's appropriate for an adult she really doesn't care. Women, unlike men, are not as visually stimulated. Women are more sexually stimulated by the man and how he uses it than the size of his dick. Dudes just like a pretty face, nice ass and tits. Women like his looks and body but also the sound of his voice, how he dresses, the way he walks, how his hands feel on her etc. They are way more complicated than we are.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will never win a beauty contest with all my discoloration. Funny thing is that everyone notices the size (including lpsg).
I've only recieved PMs from others that have similar color.

D

deleted716371

From personal experience I don't think women are that focused on what a penis looks like. As long as it's appropriate for an adult she really doesn't care. Women, unlike men, are not as visually stimulated. Women are more sexually stimulated by the man and how he uses it than the size of his dick. Dudes just like a pretty face, nice ass and tits. Women like his looks and body but also the sound of his voice, how he dresses, the way he walks, how his hands feel on her etc. They are way more complicated than we are.

Well said. My experience exactly. :)
In comparison to women, men are obcessed with the looks and size of their cock.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says I have a good looking penis, even colored, straight. says it's long but not too long, and it's very thick. she likes that "stuffed" feeling. she has positioned her pubic bone over the top of me to get an idea of what it's like to have a penis. she told me that if she was a guy, "I'd have to have big one like yours. and your big balls....how do you walk with all that??"

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says I have a good looking penis, even colored, straight. says it's long but not too long, and it's very thick. she likes that "stuffed" feeling. she has positioned her pubic bone over the top of me to get an idea of what it's like to have a penis. she told me that if she was a guy, "I'd have to have big one like yours. and your big balls....how do you walk with all that??"

I find it's not the walking as much as the sitting down. Sitting in a cramped seat or sitting too long gets me first in the crotchular region. Can't cross my legs either. Ouch.

But I digress. My penis is beautiful. I was thinking of entering it into a beauty contest.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
crossing the legs is a slow, careful process for sure. my big balls get in the way, especially in the heat. wife likes my balls slapping her when we make love. I heard her tell her mom "I married a horse." lol

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The important question we should ask is: were any of the women surveyed actually hot? I think hotness to preference is important information.

I'm disappointed that scrotal appearance only ranked higher than the piss slit. I call BS!

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
The important question we should ask is: were any of the women surveyed actually hot? I think hotness to preference is important information.

I'm disappointed that scrotal appearance only ranked higher than the piss slit. I call BS!
There are indeed many confounding variables. I think psychologists and sociologists should just give up and leave science to the physicists and mathematicians.

Reactions: nutbag