Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello to all! I have been on and off this site (looking, that is) for a few years, but I've just recently gotten up the nerve to actually create a profile and such.

My home is in New Orleans, but I go to school in Nashville. I'm a nice guy who, like everybody, is looking for that special someone.

I apologize in advance for the abysmal quality of the majority of my pictures...they were taken with a crappy webcam. The pictures of decent quality were taken with my phone.

I'm looking forward to talking with many of you and to discussing many interesting issues!

Bleh0

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome Bleh0, Your pictures are hot regardless of quality. Looks like you need xtra lg condoms. Want me to pick you up some on my way over? ;-)

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Despite the quality of your pics, it is easy to see that you are indeed blessed with an incredible penis! Also, the talent you have (selfing) is pretty hot. Hope you can share more pics with us.

By the way, I am also an Italian American..but was not blessed in the penis department!

Your typical website voyeur,
Uncle

Bleh0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I should also mention that I love conversing in Italian...so any members here who speak Italian, feel free to chat with me!

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Buon giorno Bleh0, Mi piache que ch'e un altra persona che parla L'Italiano. Dove hai imperato? Ho visitato Italia tante volte.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG bleh0! :smile:

Nice eyebrows. Italians always have nice eyebrows.
Eyebrows, that's all you noticed in his gallery? :confused::eek:

Welcome Bleh0, Your pictures are hot regardless of quality. Looks like you need xtra lg condoms. Want me to pick you up some on my way over? ;-)
tee hee hee, darn I was gonna say that. :wink::tongue:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, BlehO, never mind the pic standard, look at the dick quality! You're obviously an asset to LPSG with a dick that can barely begin to fit into a condom. Congratulations on your 'special equipment'. And, BTW, if that's part of your face, please let's see more of it; I suspect it's beautiful.