Italian guys???

saracen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. What are like as lovers?

2. Are they well hung?

Something tells me I might be missing out!

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
Throughout the years there has been a lot said about Italian men on this board. Some good, some bad. There's the never ending debate of whether they are well-hung or not. Some say yes, some say no. Then there's talk about if they are good lovers or not. The same is said, as above. I guess it all depends on personal experience. Being Italian descent myself, I'm going to try not to be biased. But I think Italian men overall have a dark, brooding look that some may find sexy. Of course, you have the Italian accent which some fall head over heals for. I guess it depends on personal taste.

xavilqar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know for I don't have comparison...I'm just Italian, with italian lovers, too..they're well hung and they're good lovers of course, but it's impossible to generalize....sometimes I've heard from people from other countries that Italian are no more the most good lovers as they were some time ago...but really, as all generalizations, it doesnt' count...it's a matter of single person, the origins or culture doesn't seems to me to be the key point (sex is the same everywhere, I think..well except for French..I'm joking :D)...

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been with two Italian guys during my life, and both were well above average and damn gorgeous, however I don't think their being hung was due to being Italian, it was just a family trait!

Its the darkish brooding look that makes them so appealing :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Italian American so this might seem self serving, but a lot of the italians I have seen over the years have had a good size..average or bigger or much bigger...cock.
not all of course..but more than not have been a good size. now I am not sure if this is more an "italian in america" thing either. who knows. but it sure sounds good at least!

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
I'm Italian American so this might seem self serving, but a lot of the italians I have seen over the years have had a good size..average or bigger or much bigger...cock.
not all of course..but more than not have been a good size. now I am not sure if this is more an "italian in america" thing either. who knows. but it sure sounds good at least!

You might be onto something there. But just like you, I don't mean to sound self serving either, it seems (and this is just my personal opinion) that the majority, not all, Italian men on the cam4 site seem to be well-endowed. But then again, that site isn't the end all be all site for determining cock size. Also, there is a lot more to Italian men then what is below the belt.

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meh, I'm half Italian so hard to tell if I'm a fantastic lover because of that side or the French/Irish side...heheh.
But, yeah, I lived in Northern Italy for awhile, and from what I saw on the beach/at the gym/at bar urinals, they're generally bigger. Also uncut, which is nice.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meh, I'm half Italian so hard to tell if I'm a fantastic lover because of that side or the French/Irish side...heheh.
But, yeah, I lived in Northern Italy for awhile, and from what I saw on the beach/at the gym/at bar urinals, they're generally bigger. Also uncut, which is nice.

I wanna live in Italy!

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm italian, and i happen to have a huge fourteen inch.

LOL!!!

I'm part Italian and I'm over average... Then again I am also part Peruvian, and part German soo.... Ya never know.

But hey, they breed animals for certain things. Why can't Italians have bred themselves into big dicked ultra-lovers?:biggrin1:

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Never been with ay Italian.. but for some reason.. I find Greek to be way more attractive than Italian.... hung or not...

hung4hair

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Italians for sure are sexy in my opinion. Their smile mesmerize me at least some of my co-worker friends. I always have a huge crush for them. I am not sure they are all hung, but they all show a pretty nice bulge... It doesn't matter they are hung or not, they are probably good lovers.