Italian men

m26: You know how some people say that Italian men are good lovers. I was curious if any ladies or even men have had a good experience with any Italian men in bed. What were they packin', stamina, etc. I guess this should go into the Sex with a large penis catagory, my apologies.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Who said Italian men are good lovers? Italian men? I have been with a number of women (okay, over 250) and none have mentioned that Italian men are anything special.. I think every race claims to be the best lovers..

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by geo8x6@Sep 12 2004, 09:56 AM
Who said Italian men are good lovers? Italian men? I have been with a number of women (okay, over 250) and none have mentioned that Italian men are anything special.. I think every race claims to be the best lovers..
[post=255729]Quoted post[/post]​

I have two generalizations concerning Italian men that I put lots of stock in. Along with their olive complexion, they have cold black pubes that are thick and side. Oh, gotta rule out any blondes and I know there are some. :blink:

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Sep 12 2004, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Sep 12 2004, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-geo8x6@Sep 12 2004, 09:56 AM
[post=255729]Quoted post[/post]​

I have two generalizations concerning Italian men that I put lots of stock in. Along with their olive complexion, they have cold black pubes that are thick and wide. Oh, gotta rule out any blondes and I know there are some. :blink:

Luke
[post=255763]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

"thick and wide" sounds better, than "thick and side" lol

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Okay i am Italian and i am not olive skin. In fact, i burn severly and then peel when in the sun. I am 50% Italian, 25% German and 25% French.

Not to sound immodest but i have been told that i am a pretty intense sexual partner and some of the comments are usually, "Do you have sex often because you are so intense?" and "Now i see where you get your thickness from." I can get ravouness and hungry during sex.

I am a slightly average 8x8 for LPSG if the average is 9x6.5.

I am also a Scorpio (my bio is not the correct birthdate) and people have told me that i am very senual and passitionate during sex.

So there ya have it. In my personal experience with one Italian he was lacking everything i said about myself except that he was 10x6 or so.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 12 2004, 06:25 PM
Okay i am Italian and i am not olive skin. In fact, i burn severly and then peel when in the sun. I am 50% Italian, 25% German and 25% French.

[post=255765]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, struck out again&#33; It&#39;s just not my day.

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Making blanket statements about certain ethnic groups based on a few, or even several, examples leads to common fallacies. Are Italian men great lovers? Some of them are; some aren&#39;t. It depends on the individual, not on his ethnic background. I have been with some passionate, exceptionally skilled Italian sexual partners, but that is definitely not true of every Italian man I&#39;ve ever done. It&#39;s kind of like saying that all black men have enormous cocks, and we know better, don&#39;t we?

ruscular:
thick and side

is that like a elvis presly kind of penis with a side burn ?
I guess you could start shaving the part, if you want to be more of an Italian.

Im quarter Italian,welsh,german,and french, and I have been told that Im very passionate about lovemaking. But then Im a nerd who dont get it often enough that I make love like It will be my last chance getting it.

yourclovergrl: The only one I have ever been w/ wasnt full Italian but mostly. He was small and horrible in bed. Just my experience.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 12 2004, 02:28 PM
Making blanket statements about certain ethnic groups based on a few, or even several, examples leads to common fallacies. Are Italian men great lovers? Some of them are; some aren&#39;t. It depends on the individual, not on his ethnic background. I have been with some passionate, exceptionally skilled Italian sexual partners, but that is definitely not true of every Italian man I&#39;ve ever done. It&#39;s kind of like saying that all black men have enormous cocks, and we know better, don&#39;t we?
[post=255802]Quoted post[/post]​
Ever heard the joke about Tonto Goldstein (but you can call him Bubba)? It goes like this: This woman&#39;s reading a book which says Indians have the longest dicks, Jews have the thickest dicks, and rednecks make the best lovers. So this man next to her says his name is Tonto Goldstein, but you can call him Bubba.

All I can tell you about ethnic groups and sexuality is that Jews would have bigger dicks, if they didn&#39;t cut the tip off. LOL

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as someone who&#39;s German, Irish, Italian, which happens to make up the better part of the 2nd generation in my family, I can say with ascertainty that there&#39;s really no actual correlation between ethnicity and love making.

I once went out with an italian girl who was straight from Italy herself, and I got to say, lovemaking was decent, if you get past the all natural look of body hair on arms, legs and pubic. I nearly choked up a hairball after cunninglingus.

Oh, and incidently there, Jonb, I believe the punchline was actually Tonto Horowitz.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI Guys,

I think that perhaps in certain cultures traditions have lead to the nurturing of certain behavior patterns.But then each individual adds his or her own personality and life experiences to the mix. For instance, Hung Thick says that he is Italian but you also mentioned two other mixtures which may have given you your coloring. In addition, you mention you are a scorpio which has sexual expectations to live up to on its own (Scorptios rule over the reproductive organs&#33; LOL&#33; ) so what ever ( notice I didnt say however you act) you are try to be yourself&#33;
DMW, I thought Latins were the best lovers&#33; LOL&#33; Only you and your lover know for sure&#33;

Naughty

P.S.Besides most of us are such mutts that we have a number of cultures from which to draw for our unique personality quirks.&#33; LOL&#33;

BlindEarth80:
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 12 2004, 10:15 PM
Ever heard the joke about Tonto Goldstein (but you can call him Bubba)? It goes like this: This woman&#39;s reading a book which says Indians have the longest dicks, Jews have the thickest dicks, and rednecks make the best lovers. So this man next to her says his name is Tonto Goldstein, but you can call him Bubba.

I&#39;ve heard that one, except with Polish having the thickest, so the name was Kowalski.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, I grew up in a state with a Polish governor who regularly drives 90 in a 45 zone and goes around shooting dogs. Not to mention raping his foster daughter and planning her "disappearance" so that she didn&#39;t talk, so we knew it couldn&#39;t be Poles.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...some people say that Italian men are good lovers. I was curious if any ladies or even men have had a good experience with any Italian men in bed. What were they packin&#39;, stamina, etc.

I have met a few Italian men and I&#39;ve had sex with two of them. I can&#39;t say that those two Italian men were better lovers than most men are. They were average in every sense - nothing less, nothing more. They were good and nice lovers like most men are, but there was nothing more to it.

One of the men, that I didn&#39;t have sex with, packed a huge piece of meat. I believe he was heterosexual &#39;cause he&#39;s wife was also there. He saw that I also packed a heavy pice of meat.
Soon my bladder was crying out loud for attention, so I went to the mens room. Without a sign he followed me there and placed himself at the next urinal, beside me. We zipped down and did what men do at the urinal... emptying our bladdes while having a good and long look at eatch others limp penises.
Here comes the funny part: Our eyes met for a second and we both said something like "Wow... oh my..." at the same time.
That&#39;s it&#33; :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 13 2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah, well, I grew up in a state with a Polish governor who regularly drives 90 in a 45 zone and goes around shooting dogs. Not to mention raping his foster daughter and planning her "disappearance" so that she didn&#39;t talk, so we knew it couldn&#39;t be Poles.
[post=255913]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, did I also mention I&#39;m part Polish, there JonB? And another minor tidbit for you just in case you&#39;re on this kick about "How polacks are the stupidest ignorant people in the world."; The present pope is of polish descent. Might I also point out that to use one pole as a precedent to ethnic behavior from you is surprising, if not appalling&#33; :angry:

joe22xxx: Well, I&#39;m an Italian male & I think I&#39;m great in bed&#33; LOL. Ask my girlfriend, and I&#39;m sure she&#39;d have a lot of opinions, not necessarily all good. I think it&#39;s one of those legends that Italian men have spread about themselves because we&#39;ve got big egos.

Maybe some Italian men are sensitive lovers with women. I&#39;d hope that&#39;s what it&#39;s all about.

ruscular: Im part Italian as I had stated, and I consider myself to be very good in bed. But being good in bed start in the morning. Holding hand, kissing, appreciation, and making the woman feel very needed. I dont think that the size of the dick really has that much to do with it. Although I wonder if it help, or the women in my life don&#39;t really come thru honestly about my dick. One thing I like about having a big weiner is that when I am with a woman with a big knocker, she seem to have trust in me that I&#39;m not just after her breast. I didn&#39;t mean to ramble, but looking at each apsect of what makes one good in bed. I thinks its the admiration of the female and accept her just the way she is and make her feel good about herself that will get you great grades. I assume the same for any partner regardless of sexual preference.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think i&#39;m the most italian around :) i have full italian background and i live in italy, so i&#39;m fully INSIDE italian reality. that name of good lovers was brought to us when we were emigrants to anglso saxon countries. it was a stereotype of the italian: lazy, not-so-honest, not-so-clean, but very keen on sex: just like blacks.

Most italian men think they&#39;ve samll penises, and sexual problems are common here as much as in all western countries, so italians have no illusions on thys name they have of good lovers, not in italy at least.

The point is that our society changed radically in the 60s/70s, with women&#39;s emancipation and the loss of power of Roman Catholic Church. During that perios we passed thu a sexual revolution that hasn&#39;t yet been completely ended,

Now sex isn&#39;t felt as a sin anymore, so even between italians it lost much of its "prohibited" appeal: before, when evertything was unmoral and everything was however possible, we were much more keen on it: it&#39;s just the italian way, when something is not permitted it doubles its charme.

The other point was the women&#39;s emancipation: before italian women were very repressed, from the sexual point of wiew, at the point that many of them thought that only prostitutes and men could have orgasms. now, luckly, women want their sexual life and sexual pleasure, but the problem is that they&#39;ve become (in italy) TOO aggressive, and, say, they tend to think they&#39;re the best in the world and make hard to a guy to afford a try with them.

on my opinion that&#39;s the history of the birth and death of the latin lover myth.