Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ahahahaha. this cracked me up.

and fo'real! i know plenty of dudes who like small bewbs.

i think as long as a woman's body is proportioned out nicely, then she looks beautiful.

small tits,
big tits,
fake tits,
fig tits?

someone needs to make that a book.

Exactly, but what on earth are fig tits?

Sounds like Dr. Seuss should rewrite the red fish blue fish book..

I almost wet myself laughting... I would love to see that =)

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I dig small & sensitive Emphathizer.

I think it's fun to get my cock soaking wet inside my lover, then pull out and run my long hard wet shaft across her nipples. And with tiny tits, it's even easier. Drives 'em crazy.

And it drives me crazy when I see my lover opening her mouth and leaning forward as I'm rubbing my cock on her tits.

D

deleted356736

I like all sizes of breasts, but I have a preference for smaller. Smaller are attractive to me, and they do hold shape and firmness better over time. My wife's 34A are still lovely.

Women who are larger are more confident about their bodies, however, and this can make a difference. Sometimes with smaller-busted women you spend a lot of time convincing them that what they have is lovely, and I don't think they believe you even then. Women also compare their attractiveness to other women more than what men may feel about how they look.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Smaller, natural breasts are gorgeous, especially on fit girls. To each his own, but looks like to me a lot of money is spent/wasted on plastic surgury implants (gals), & penis enlargment stuff (guys). We'd all do well to get fit & be your best with what you've got. My 2 cents worth.......

Media
All I see here about breasts is "I like 'em HUGGGEGE!!!" and "Average is okay for when I can't get 'em HUGGGEGE!!!"

No love in Big Dick Land for A-cups?
It's not about size, it's all about shape. And how do you get a good round shape? By wearing the right bra at all time! (Except during sex or in the shower of course) Even if you have an A-cup. I lately saw a picture of a woman with an A-cup who never wears a bra and she was proud of it and she liked the shape of her breasts. I couldn't believe it, I've hardly ever seen uglier breasts, they were hanging like chili peppers, ugh..

If the shape's okay and not too perky, an A-cup is just fine. :smile:

Oh and the bigger your cup, the bigger the need for the correct bra!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like all sizes of breasts, but I have a preference for smaller. Smaller are attractive to me, and they do hold shape and firmness better over time. My wife's 34A are still lovely.

Women who are larger are more confident about their bodies, however, and this can make a difference. Sometimes with smaller-busted women you spend a lot of time convincing them that what they have is lovely, and I don't think they believe you even then. Women also compare their attractiveness to other women more than what men may feel about how they look.

I'm an A cup... and I'm very proud of them. And I'm prolly more confident about my body than you are.

It's not about size, it's all about shape. And how do you get a good round shape? By wearing the right bra at all time! (Except during sex or in the shower of course) Even if you have an A-cup. I lately saw a picture of a woman with an A-cup who never wears a bra and she was proud of it and she liked the shape of her breasts. I couldn't believe it, I've hardly ever seen uglier breasts, they were hanging like chili peppers, ugh..

If the shape's okay and not too perky, an A-cup is just fine. :smile:

Oh and the bigger your cup, the bigger the need for the correct bra!

I don't even own a bra and haven't for about 15yrs now. My breasts are not only perky... they stand proud!!! lol

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a lot of bigger breasted women who are anything but confident about their breasts, they have to wear scaffold like bras, they have to choose outfits to minimise them.

I also don't own a bra and haven't for about 30 years, mine are pretty much the same as they were when I was a teenager.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

You are correct. My wife is 5'4" 120lbs. 34a and size 6 pants. She's got a bangin' body and I love her ass. It's so nice and round. I love her breasts also, however, she hates them. She is very insecure about them and rarely bares them during love making. But she's just fine running around in and out of the shower naked. She's had 3 kids so they sag a little bit but have great shape. She thinks they are just saggy skin with nipples on the end. I love em and can't ever enjoy them. She's got the best nipples too. They're so sensitive and get so big when playing with them.

I tell her all the time that she should be happy. Because if she had C cups they would be hanging to her waist after having 3 children. She doesn't buy it.. I tell her they are beautiful and if I wanted a woman with large breasts I would have married a woman with that. But I find a woman with smaller breasts very attractive, perky, and sexy.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know a lot of bigger breasted women who are anything but confident about their breasts, they have to wear scaffold like bras, they have to choose outfits to minimise them.

I also don't own a bra and haven't for about 30 years, mine are pretty much the same as they were when I was a teenager.
but you are almost a C cup. not itty at all.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
It's a little disconcerting, all this talk about "small boobs" being good on "proportional" bodies! They aren't exactly small in that case, because the whole body is small. Let's hear some cheers for small tits on large frames eh?

If you take my measurements and throw me onto a bra chart, I'm off the charts in the "AAA" region and yet I have to wear a C cup because the Bs cut off my tits. My chest is very wide but I don't have a heck of a lot of fat on it. I'll never understand this dilemma and I'm sure the women working at the lingerie shops think I'm buying them for someone else... Especially since I never try them on.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a little disconcerting, all this talk about "small boobs" being good on "proportional" bodies! They aren't exactly small in that case, because the whole body is small. Let's hear some cheers for small tits on large frames eh?

If you take my measurements and throw me onto a bra chart, I'm off the charts in the "AAA" region and yet I have to wear a C cup because the Bs cut off my tits. My chest is very wide but I don't have a heck of a lot of fat on it. I'll never understand this dilemma and I'm sure the women working at the lingerie shops think I'm buying them for someone else... Especially since I never try them on.

That's kinda me too, although I've been measured in the bra shop as a 38B (I can also wear a 36C, but they're rather tight around). I'm not small all over, though - I wear a size 14 dress and size 14 or 16 pants, and I have a tummy, which I hate now even more than my small boobs (and I even had a tummy at 110 lbs. when I had no fat anywhere else, so I think I'd need lipo to get rid of it).

Nearly all my bras are padded push-ups. I even look for padded sports bras for when I work out! I feel like I'm disproportionately small there...

Now I used to be the kind of proportionate, small-all-over when I was much younger (although even at 110 lbs. I had a tummy...). Thing is, I always wanted disproportionately large breasts, so oh well... I have a kind of fetish, I guess. In my fantasies I'm probably the same height but much slimmer everywhere else (about a size 2 or 4) but with DDD or larger boobs!