Itty Bitty Titty Committee?

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I love smaller boobs too. Not gonna lie. Holding some large or average ones in your hands while you lick'm can't be beat. Although nothing can come close to how active a smaller boobed women can get. If she's up for it that is.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly it's all about proportion for me at least. A skinny girl with A's, B's or C's is great. A bigger woman with curves with C's, D's, DD's is great as well.

A really skinny girl with DD's looks weird to me, and I am not a fan of fake breasts at all.

Some of us can't help it :frown1:. If I had a choice of going back in time and being born shorter, less well-endowed and with more weight, I may do it--but I
can't. If there was some way I could legally slap the piss out of everyone who assumes my breasts are fake I'd do that, too. But, I digress...

If there was an actual science to breast reductions I would consider getting one. But I've seen too many botched jobs to be ready to take that route. In the meantime, I have to roll with the cards I have been given. Such is life.

D_5cvuytf

Just Browsing
Media
My wife was a full A to a small B. She was very jealous of any endowed woman with a C cup or larger. She bought cream enhancements that didn't work. Finally, after a long discussion, she got breast augmentation surgery and is now a 38D. This has helped her esteem and also perceiving the way other men notice her--including me.
Each to their own, but our sex life together improved after her enhancement. She feels more confident about her body and sexuality.

Shastgreen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was a full A to a small B. She was very jealous of any endowed woman with a C cup or larger. She bought cream enhancements that didn't work. Finally, after a long discussion, she got breast augmentation surgery and is now a 38D. This has helped her esteem and also perceiving the way other men notice her--including me.
Each to their own, but our sex life together improved after her enhancement. She feels more confident about her body and sexuality.

I bet hers don't really look ridiculous, either, because she didn't increase to anything that was insanely higher than her natural size. The really fake looking ones look that way because there isn't much natural breast tissue/fat surrounding the implant, so what you mostly get is skin stretched taut over a plastic bag. When you only go a couple of sizes higher, the boobs look more natural and you still have an esteem boosting size increase. It's all in the flesh to implant ratio.

The ironic side of that, is that women who are already huge can get considerably bigger implants and still have a natural, if somewhat perkier look. I knew someone who was a 38H and got big enough implants for a 38K, which isn't even a 50% increase. Nevertheless, her now GIANT breasts looked for the most part like she'd simply experienced a growth spurt and got some perkiness back(at least to me). She had 8 cup sizes of breast flesh to encompass the mere 3 cup sizes of silicone. Her friends all thought she was crazy, but I guess 'size queens' don't just come in the big dick loving variety. She just got off on having enormous tits, and wanted to be even bigger. /shrug

Last edited:

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sexy comes from within... a woman with big breasts who worries too much about her tummy fat is not sexy to me. A slim woman with small breasts who worries they're considered "too small" is not sexy to me either. It's all about self confidence and body image. "Too small" or "too big" are completely subjective.

If I have what are considered to be "small boobies", I don't give a rat's ass. They're beautiful and sensitive and I totally love them and they're all mine!

What I do get terribly annoyed about is the constant assumption that all "small-breasted" women want bigger ones. Totally puts me on defense... cause it's not true! I wouldn't want to trade mine for the world.

:itty bitty titty love!: