Jack Cassidy

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, my!! Shirley Jones has a new autobiography, which is quite racy, including a description of her former husband's massive endowment!! Mrs. Partridge, we hardly knew ya! Anyone have pix?? Also, she says that before they were married, he had an affair with Cole Porter...and that she and Jack had a three-way with another woman (which wasn't her cup of tea).

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, how weird. I just saw Jack Cassidy Sunday night as the Guest Murderer on an old Columbo episode. From what I remember, he died a horrible death, being burned to death in a fire.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
She refers to his endowment as "impressive", not "massive". Who knows? The older son, David, was called Donk (as in Donkey Dick) by his siblings.

strm4smartf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She refers to his endowment as "impressive", not "massive". Who knows? The older son, David, was called Donk (as in Donkey Dick) by his siblings.

On the contrary, having read the book. Jones spoke of Jack Cassidy as being a "sex God," her ideal/perfect man, etc. a number of times. Among other comments, she described him as "extremely well endowed "--describing it as a "blessing"--and as having a "giant endowment."

Specific quotes where she comments about Jack's penis size, and her sons' sizes:

Losing her virginity to Jack and their sex life:
"He was a great lover, that night and every night afterward. He could go on for hours, have two or three orgasms, then wake up in the morning and make love to me all over again. He was inventive and extremely well endowed (a blessing that all his sons, in particular David, inherited)."

Commenting on Jack's size regarding a story Jack told her about what he said was a sex encounter with Cole Porter--Jack had revealed himself to Porter (at Porter's request; others--she cites a Truman Capote story about this--say Cassidy was involved with Porter more than once), and teased him with his penis, asking Porter if he wanted it:
"Jack’s endowment was so vast, so desirable, that I had no doubt whatsoever about Cole Porter’s answer."

About Jack's and David's size:
"David also had something else in common with Jack: a giant endowment. David’s brothers called him Donk, for Donkey, and Jack would joke, “Where did you get that? You’re bigger than me,” which probably didn’t help their rocky relationship."

Sounds like Jones is particularly interested in big ones and size. Mrs. Partridge a size queen? (which I don't mean in a derogatory sense, seeing nothing wrong with someone having that preference) Maybe she's a member here.

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She was a hot woman in her young days too. He probably had her hitting High "C"s everytime he would thrust into her. Their bedroom probably had to be sound proofed. :)

strm4smartf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else a little skeeved about her apparent fascination with her stepson's junk?

Yes, it seems very weird. She comments about her biological sons, too, not just her stepson--David Cassidy. The rumors/stories about David abound, but to comment on it on her memoirs? The point about it maybe making Jack Cassidy envious/bothered with his son possibly being bigger would make sense if she made it relevant to problems in their relationship, but she skirts that point. Perhaps if she wanted to comment on David she didn't want to seem to favor him so mentioned her other sons, but...

It makes one wonder about her relationship with David and also wonder what sort of mother she was to discuss her son's penis sizes so openly like this.

D_Birdy_Swallows

Account Disabled
Media
It makes one wonder about her relationship with David and also wonder what sort of mother she was to discuss her son's penis sizes so openly like this.

Clearly, to sell books. But it does seem odd that she would even know. Show of hands guys, how many of your mom's have seen your junk since you started bathing yourself? Especially after puberty. It ain't right.

strm4smartf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly, to sell books. But it does seem odd that she would even know. Show of hands guys, how many of your mom's have seen your junk since you started bathing yourself? Especially after puberty. It ain't right.

As far as selling books, she could've been far more detailed and explicit about her sex life to get the publicity to sell more books. I don't quite buy that she talked about her son's penises to get more sales. Of all the sexual things she could've commented on--it sounds like she and Jack had one hell of a sex life but Jones addresses it in a very tame manner--talking about her son's penis size is the creepiest way to try and get attention. But we don't really know.

RugbyFootball

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
she is an old lady she will say and write any thing for money. when you become an old actress or actor you just about do anything since you are no longer getting calls for movie or television parts. I'm just sayin'

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
she is an old lady she will say and write any thing for money. when you become an old actress or actor you just about do anything since you are no longer getting calls for movie or television parts. I'm just sayin'
...as opposed to, say, a Kardashian, doing something for its artistic or societal merit...

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did she know Jack Cassidy was bisexual before the married? I'm also a little suspicious of her comments on the endowments; I believe she may be embellishing a little there to sell books. (And yes I do find her speaking of her sons' endowments creepy too.) Therre also was something about Joan Collins ordering a "cease and desist" on a part that supposedly includes her, her husband, Shirley and her husband in a 4-way.

Wow...I just had know idea that innocent girl from Carousel was so open-minded.

Last edited: