Jack-off group?

OhioTeen: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1044169281;start=12#18 date=05/27/03 at 18:43:57]15? Legal? Uh ... NO! [/quote]

Yeah who would find out?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=OhioTeen link=board=meetgreet;num=1044169281;start=12#20 date=05/28/03 at 15:53:18]

Yeah who would find out?[/quote]

Many established jack-off clubs meet in a place of business, very often in the back room of a gay bar. Do you really think they're going to a let a 15 year-old through the door?
As for private jack-off parties ... dude, you're 15 in a state where the age of consent is 16. If I were the host of one of these 'flog-athons', I would certainly not invite someone under-age. Anyone over the age of 18 engaging in sexual conduct with someone under the age of 16 in Ohio could be charged with a fourth degree felony. That's no small consideration if word somehow got out. You said, "Who would find out?" I think the better question is, "Who wants to take the chance?"

jackinman: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1044169281;start=12#22 date=05/28/03 at 19:02:57]

Many established jack-off clubs meet in a place of business, very often in the back room of a gay bar. Do you really think they're going to a let a 15 year-old through the door?
[/i]" [/quote]

DMW, I understand what you're saying 1,000%, however, we have no idea as to how Ohioteen looks. He's 15 but may look alot older. I've seen some 13, 14, 15, y/o's guys that are 6'2" and weigh maybe 215lbs. So unless these establishments are doing a thorough ID check, which I hope they're doing, Ohioteen just might slip in.

Come in Ohioteen, care to chime in on this.

Jangel: You know...I may be getting WAY OFF TOPIC here... But I came out a LONG time ago. When I was just 15 to be exact. So I TOTALLY can see where ohioteen (?) is comming from. I SOOOO wanted to be able to get into clubs or venues where I would be able to explore my sexuality with a little more freedom.
However , now that I'm older, I see the other side. 15; hell 18, is VERY young. And theres both ALOT of growing up to do AND ALOT of very very creepy people out there who are just LOOKING for someone nieve (I cant spell) to prey upon.
My advice to the younguns out there...just chill. I know u wanna get yer rocks off just like the rest of us, but do yerself a favor...either LUCK out and find someone just as young as yeraself to mess around with...or just be a little patient and wait till you can explore things with a little more life experience in yer pocket, so that you can recognise trouble when its headed yer way. You'll be better off in the long run for it.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too came out at the age of 15, and I am not going to claim that I took a vow of chastity before reaching the age of consent. But Ohioteen was the one who raised the issue of legality. Whether one was does something or whether one does something legally are not always the same thing.

punk9: Ohioteen: When I was your age and horny for dick, I used to cruise the mens rooms of local universities and malls. I was even caught once in a circle jerk at a JC Penneys when I was 16 and was just sent home.

nyc10x6: Hey guys. I am starting an online jo club for well-endowed guys - gay, str8t, or bi. I really enjoy jackin' with other hung guys, but they are so difficult to find. After much persistence, I have found a small group who I have cammed with and have proven to be everything they said they were. So I am starting a group to share those contacts and hopefully gain more. f you want to learn more on how to join, send me an email at nyc10x6@yahoo.com.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always remember to check the date of a thread when replying to a post. This does not mean that one should not revive an old thread, but one may change their mind about replying when they see that the thread is 3 years old.

Novaboy