Jacking Off at work

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely found myself beating off in stalls when I had some of my more boring jobs. I don't know about 3 times a day at work though. Hell three times a day in general saps me of quite a bit of energy. But if the work isn't getting anywhere, I do admit, a good jack makes me think straight.

I was just going to say that..........after 3 times its time for a nap -_-

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 2 2005, 05:06 AM
I was just going to say that..........after 3 times its time for a nap -_-
[post=317164]Quoted post[/post]​

Start taking vitamins! You ought to be ashamed of yourself as young as you are. If an old fart like me can go at least 6-7 rounds every morning with my wife before I ever leave to go to work, you whipper-snappers ought to be able to jack off a measly 3 times while at work before you go home to get into some real action in the evening. Where's your pride of achievement?

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 2 2005, 04:43 PM
And all this time, I thought our peni's were our life?
[post=317366]Quoted post[/post]​

Its the part of my life worth crowing about, that's for damn sure.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Axex+Jun 2 2005, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Jun 2 2005, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sharps&#045;Rifle@Jun 2 2005, 03:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu
@Jun 2 2005, 05:06 AM
I was just going to say that..........after 3 times its time for a nap  -_-
[post=317164]Quoted post[/post]​

Start taking vitamins&#33; You ought to be ashamed of yourself as young as you are. If an old fart like me can go at least 6-7 rounds every morning with my wife before I ever leave to go to work, you whipper-snappers ought to be able to jack off a measly 3 times while at work before you go home to get into some real action in the evening. Where&#39;s your pride of achievement?
[post=317293]Quoted post[/post]​

Not trying to be rude, but maybe he has a life other than his penis?
[post=317349]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL, yeah my penis is just a small part of my life......as big as it may be ;)
Not to mention I cum really hard :blush: , after the third time it "lights out" for me&#33;

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 3 2005, 12:23 PM
LOL, yeah my penis is just a small part of my life......as big as it may be ;)
Not to mention I cum really hard :blush: , after the third time it "lights out" for me&#33;
[post=317508]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but concentrate on the journey, alley, and let the destination take care of itself :evilgrin:

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
A while back I worked as a security officer on my first day reporting for duty there was another very attractive male security officer on duty. He was 5&#39;7", 145 lbs, dark brown eyes, redbone. I&#39;m 5&#39;9", 165 lbs, dark brown eyes, caramel complexion. From the time I pulled up to the gate, he was giving me very intense eye contact. We introduced ourselves and made small talk. I told him I had just joined the company and it was my first day there, so it was up to him to show me the ropes and train me. The intense eye contact from him continued, he looked me up and down, licked his lips and began to rub and squeeze his dick, (I&#39;m thinking to myself, I can&#39;t believe this is actually happening) he squeezed it not just the way we guys adjust ourselves while talking, but it was groping and it was very deliberate. He kept it up until he finally saw my eyes look at his crotch, then thats when things got even crazier. A car came through the gate, and he went out to check them in, I was standing at the exit of the security booth, when he brushed past me with his hardon. He came back in, continued groping himself and licking his lips, out of no where, he just whips it out and began stroking away, for him to be such a smaller guy he was really hung with a 9" dick, thick shaft and a big mushroom head. At this point I lost control and sanity( I can&#39;t believe this was happening, hot guy, big dick what the hell&#33;) so I took my 8" dick out and began stroking it, he got underneath the desk, i stood in front of him and he began sucking it like a wild man. He stood up we locked lips swapped tongues and took turns stroking each other until we both shot a huge load into the wastebasket.

Thankfully it was a weekend so there wasn&#39;t little to no traffic coming through the gate. I still can&#39;t believe I actually did this, but when you add hot guy+big dick=really good time, and sometimes common sense goes out the window. :p

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by TallHungLB@Jun 5 2005, 02:40 PM
You talk about New Hire Orientations&#33; WOOF&#33;

Do you and/or he still work there Heavynuttz?
[post=318023]Quoted post[/post]​

Definitely&#33; LOL. To my knowledge he still works there, but I have changed employers. It was an experience I&#39;ll never forget. :D

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Like others here, I&#39;ll wank my spunk out anywhere and everywhere. I have shot loads in every place I have ever worked and everywhere I have ever visited.

Franky