Jacking off in shower?

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Showering jerking with my foreskin rocks! Second best place is the sauna with a little oil and some guys to work my nipples and watch

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most showers are too confining. I don't like being limited to jacking off while standing (having sex in the shower is even worse), and too much water can be distracting.

Of course I've only had a standard tub and shower configuration. My parents, on the other hand, have one of those ridiculously huge master baths with a glass enclosed steam shower big enough for a rock-star orgy--and great for spread eagle jacking. I've fucked a few boyfriends in that shower too--all over the bathroom actually. If my parents only knew when they go out of town...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"Tough" hell... one of the best places for j.o. Soap no problemo. Maybe it's easier for guys with foreskins. But I agree with the comments above: Nice and clean/safe... no muss no fuss.

(Except maybe tired and temporarily "pruny" fingers from being in the water so long.:tongue: )

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a problem in the shower, whether by myself or my wife jerking me off. Nice not to have to worry about your load getting all over everything.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have much the same experiences in the shower that many that have responded to this thread do: The work is harder, but the payoff is better!:biggrin::tongue:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't find jacking off in the shower particularly easy and I found that when I ejaculate the cum doesn't flush away very easily - partly because I have a hair catcher positioned over the bath drain. For those reasons I prefer to do it over the toilet - or at least finish off there when I know I'm likely to cum.

What I do enjoy enormously though is weeing in the shower and it's almost a necessary part of the shower ritual for me. Does anyone else here enjoy doing that?

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find if I have a small bar of soap in my left hand and rub it in between my sac and my leg while jacking with the right hand - the soap gives a constant smooth lubrication while you can use your fingers to put pressure on your prostate. I'm not cut - but when I want to jack in the shower - this is the best way I have found.

G

Ganymede

I've never been able to jackoff in the shower. I don't know how anyone does it. I need the lubrication to get it going. Plain water ain't enough.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to jack off in the shower and I hate to use lubrication in general. I prefer standing or kneeling to layin on my back because it seems harder for me to get a full boner while laying down...maybe it's because my cock is vertical when laying down and horizontal when standing.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I could never really get into jacking off in the shower either. I can do it, if need be but it's been a long time since I've tried. Last time I did it I think I used KY or something, definitely makes it easier. In college, I'd come home on the weekends & use the shower massage unit in my folks' shower....man, that thing felt amazing. A few seconds of it aimed at my cock tip and I'd blow.....

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
I wank in the shower most days, never had a problem. Enjoyable part of the morning ritual. I'm uncut and find that lubriacting with foam from the sponge helps. Some of my best orgasms have been in the shower - with or without a partner! Rear entries particularly pleasant!!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had a problem there, when I do wank off in the shower it is usually with the bf...I have to say also that the best rim job I ever had was in the shower.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't usually jerk in the shower, but when I do I notice that my orgasm is so intense that it usually feels like I'm going to pass out! I usually like to put my cock head right where the water hits it and make sure the water is very hot, oh what a feeling.