Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've jerked off while driving cross country frequently. The only catch is that I have explosive orgasms and have nearly ran off the road a few times. It's still great fun, but we have to be careful.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup, I do it if I'm stuck in traffic at night, which is all too often on I-95, when I'm done work. Also, my girlfriend loves it when I jerk off for her when she's driving, and she'll often do the same - or jerk me off when I'm driving - though I actually prefer to jerk off for her. Always fun to feel how wet her pussy is after watching me toss one off. Makes me feel lucky!

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't go the whole way, but I like to give myself a bit of a rub to keep interested on long, boring drives.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O.K. folks, enough of the crap stories, you want to know how to drive while coming.....I've been doing this for years.....have your lover undress bottoms off. Then point your rear view mirror at her or his privates. Pull out your pecker, look straight ahead(keeping your rear view in sights) and enjoy the ride.....have fun.....your welcome....

Nice

and yeah, just once, on a recent road trip.

Haha I wouldnt advise It, Hands on the wheel!
Get someone else to do It for ya. ;)

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been sucked while driving but that's just because I've picked up someone for casual sex. I've gotten horny while long driving but I don't know if it's the driving or just the passing of time, I get horny every so often like the rest of us here. But the situation you describe reminds of whenever I'm in a library. It's quiet, it's boring, I get horny everytime, and have jerked off a lot in the bathroom.