Jacking while high

D_xcdfghj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big fan here as well......love the infinite variety of sexual sensations while high. It's like a microscope has been added to your perceptions of sexual sensations....I LOVE sexual sensations.

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
Haven't been high in over a decade (gave it up all forms of chemical enhancement because of unstable brain chemistry, long story), but I used to always masturbate when stoned. It made me horny, it lowered my inhibitions, and (granted it may have been an illusion) it made me even bigger and harder. It also seemed to double the length of orgasms and increase the intensity. Definitely happy memories.

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
"everything is better when your high. if you dont smoke. i dont know why" Wiz Kalifia

yea jacking it feels great when your blowed

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha I'm glad someone else posted this. Yes, any sexual act (especially getting head and including jacking off) is about 20x better while high.

stup

Just Browsing
Media
anyone who hasn't is completely missing out. every stroke is more pleasurable - a deeper, outward-radiating warmth. i last so much longer than i normally do - i rarely go less than an hour if i've got the time (which i generally do if i'm burning one, know what i'm sayin?) orgasm is heightened in intensity as well, and after it's like i'm tingly all over for a good while.
it's so, so good. i pretty much masturbate every time i get high.

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anyone who hasn't is completely missing out. every stroke is more pleasurable - a deeper, outward-radiating warmth. i last so much longer than i normally do - i rarely go less than an hour if i've got the time (which i generally do if i'm burning one, know what i'm sayin?) orgasm is heightened in intensity as well, and after it's like i'm tingly all over for a good while.
This is pretty much a 100% accurate description of smoking and stroking. It's amazing and I wish I was doing it now.

D

deleted30979

I don't smoke weed often. I've only done it maybe four times in my life. The last time I used a bong (for the first time) with my cousin and his friends, and jerked off when I got home. I was stoned off my ASS and it was so fucking amazing. I had ridiculous stamina too. I was going at it with both hands like I was trying to chop down a fucking tree and it was absolutely unbelievable.