Jake Steed

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size - I would have to say 9X6.5" if I had to guess. But it would to be hard to measure that corkscrew.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
According to Wikipedia

"On June 7, 2000, he was arrested on charges of corporal injury to a spouse and false imprisonment. Bail was set at $500,000, which was posted by a bonding company after Steed paid the 10% fee. He never showed up for his trial date in 2001, the bonding company was forced to forfeit the bail and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He is reported to have fled the country and is living in South America.
In the year 2001, prestigious X-Rated Critics Organization held their 17th Annual Awards show where they honored Jake by inducting him into the XRCO Hall of Fame. He was noted for his long-standing work of 12 years in the industry. He is the youngest male to ever be inducted into the critics Hall of Fame. Jake Steed retired in 2001 and has not appeared in any films since then.
Since that time, several more editions of "Chillin' with Jake Steed: Freaks, Flows, and Hos" have appeared, but Steed has not directly been seen. Either his voice was heard narrating on the soundtrack, or someone claiming to be Steed was seen with a white sheet over his head."

It says on there that hes 8.5 inches long.

I think the Wikipedia article is complete BS. His size I dunno. I'd guess 8.5-9x6.5-6.75. Hes about my size but a bit thicker. Hes not as long as Lex though who's 9.25.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
It is too big but if you have torrent you can download it from puretna. It is Little white chicks big black monster dicks 4.

that volume was a classic! it had some starlets in there before they got well known in the industry.it was just jake,lexand mandingo just goin' to town on the women in that video..good stuff

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll have to do that.

She worked with him a few times, I think... always seemed to have a lot of trouble taking him, compared to Lex (which is not to say it looked like she minded the struggle with his size). Maybe it was the curve or something, but they always seemed to have to work to get him to fit. Very, very hot.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can remember a scene years ago, maybe the dirty debutantes series, where Jake is on a bed with a chick and takes his jeans down and she is genuinely amazed at his cock. She then gives him a pathetic blow job but she is complaining it is hurting her jaw and she keeps staring at his cock and lifting it up. Funny stuff. Then she mounts him and asks him to stop cos she can feel it pushing stuff around inside her...hahaha, weird shit.

This isn't the scene often posted with Jake and the little asian chick amazed at his cock, this one looked like a normal white chick.

Anyone have the link or scene to share here?

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We do not have the one you are looking for, but
we copied some links my man posted at another site, the first two need joining.

They are from the early Little White Chicks DVD’s…the first is so funny (from #3 ?)

Jake, Jack Napier and Lex with Anastasia Blue---the best clip we think, 7,000 downloads in 5 months.
Join with HJsplit or other file joiner

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

anal sex in hot tub with Latina girl neighbor – LWC #2

Jake and Lex and other monster raping Kerkova? This got him in trouble with police (DVD 4?)

more from the series

after jake fled and monsters went to europe

hope it is ok to put these here