Jamaican and Haitian men

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The probable answer is that some do and some don't. The history of these countries might have provided an opportunity to select or emphasise particular genetic features. I've never read that cock size was a particularly sought-after trait that would have provided any particular advantage in the social context of the time.

D

deleted278588

I can tell you I visited Jamaica once and all the guys wearing like,basketball shorts you could tell were hung. We went horseback riding in the ocean and the jamaican guys helping got there shorts wet. It was truly amazing at the sizes of their soft cocks from the outline. I do mean TRULY amazing at the sizes lol

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that big really!!

Why do you feel the need to post those sort of comments? You posted something similar in one of my threads, so it isn't just a one-off. Is running down other guys the only way you can make yourself feel "big"? It seems very insecure.

I've looked at your pics and normally I'd be too tactful to say that whilst you are a good size, you're not all that special. Certainly not as exceptional as your postings would seem to suggest and probably similar in size to the guys you comment on, and perhaps, possibly a bit smaller (or in this context it would be better to say "a little less large"). In fact, if I was being particularly acidic, I'd say that you have a certain skill with taking photos from flattering angles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovin.life7

woody2do

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You hit the nail right on the hed with this guy. I TOTALLY agree with your well-stated comments! Cheers.

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you feel the need to post those sort of comments? You posted something similar in one of my threads, so it isn't just a one-off. Is running down other guys the only way you can make yourself feel "big"? It seems very insecure.

I've looked at your pics and normally I'd be too tactful to say that whilst you are a good size, you're not all that special. Certainly not as exceptional as your postings would seem to suggest and probably similar in size to the guys you comment on, and perhaps, possibly a bit smaller (or in this context it would be better to say "a little less large"). In fact, if I was being particularly acidic, I'd say that you have a certain skill with taking photos from flattering angles.

Alelluya exactly what I was thinking but I will be acidic for you: 1 he is a hater, 2 he is quite small, 3 he is just a camera angle master like a lot of guys here.why do some guys feel the need to act like this to have bigger cock? Ridiculous.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a Jamaican friend who has a smaller cock than me. He says is not like the other men in his country, who mostly have big cocks. I can't remember if I saw any big bulges as I was smoking the good weed. I love Jamaica!!!!

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a Jamaican friend who has a smaller cock than me. He says is not like the other men in his country, who mostly have big cocks. I can't remember if I saw any big bulges as I was smoking the good weed. I love Jamaica!!!!

You met most men in Jamaica? And saw their dicks?!